Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

See How to create a whatsapp account with a Fake phone number - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See How to create a whatsapp account with a Fake phone number (4137 Views)

6 Ways To Detect A Fake Phone / Nuisance Of Fake Phones And How To Know A Fake Phone / Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How to create a whatsapp account with a Fake phone number by Bloggernaij: 7:45am On Feb 27, 2018
WhatsApp is the most popular Instant Messaging app in the world with a record downloads over one billion. Have you gotten into a situation where you need to create a WhatsApp account using a fake phone number. This post have got you covered. In this article, I will show you how to create and chat on WhatsApp using a fake phone number.  

There are basically two methods that can be used to create a WhatsApp account with a fake number 

1. Using TextNow App 

The most easiest method to create and chat with fake WhatsApp number is via a new application called “TextNow”. The principle to how this app works is simple.  

TextNow app gives you with a unique US phone number which you can use to verify your Whatsapp account.  

How to Create a Fake WhatsApp Account With TextNow  

Download TextNow App Here 
Follow the instructions and complete the setup process.
After set up is completed, your textnow number will be displayed. Write down the number on a note.  
Open your WhatsApp application and enter the TextNow number. 
Wait for 5 minutes for the Whatsapp sms verification to fail. 
Choose to verify your Whatsapp account via Call. 
Select Call Me. 
Enter the Verification code that you received from the automated call. 
Congratulations, you have now successfully configured your WhatsApp account with a Fake Phone Number. 

2. Using Existing Landline Number To Create Fake WhatsApp number. 

An existing landline can also be used to configure a fake WhatsApp number. Simply follow the steps below. 

Open WhatsApp on your smartphone  
Enter the landline number and wait for 5 minutes for the Whatsapp sms verification to fail. 
Choose to verify your Whatsapp account via Call 
Select Call Me. 
Congrats, you have now successfully created a WhatsApp account. 

Disclaimer; Please note this info is for informational purposes only and should be used appropriately.

See more like this here --- https://specsdevices.com/create-whatsapp-account-fake-phone-number/

Re: See How to create a whatsapp account with a Fake phone number by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 27, 2018
What is the essence of the FAKE number please?
Re: See How to create a whatsapp account with a Fake phone number by EweduAfonja(f): 8:02am On Feb 27, 2018
Bloggernaij:
WhatsApp is the most popular Instant Messaging app in the world with a record downloads over one billion. Have you gotten into a situation where you need to create a WhatsApp account using a fake phone number. This post have got you covered. In this article, I will show you how to create and chat on WhatsApp using a fake phone number.  

There are basically two methods that can be used to create a WhatsApp account with a fake number 

1. Using TextNow App 

The most easiest method to create and chat with fake WhatsApp number is via a new application called “TextNow”. The principle to how this app works is simple.  

TextNow app gives you with a unique US phone number which you can use to verify your Whatsapp account.  

How to Create a Fake WhatsApp Account With TextNow  

Download TextNow App Here 
Follow the instructions and complete the setup process.
After set up is completed, your textnow number will be displayed. Write down the number on a note.  
Open your WhatsApp application and enter the TextNow number. 
Wait for 5 minutes for the Whatsapp sms verification to fail. 
Choose to verify your Whatsapp account via Call. 
Select Call Me. 
Congratulations, you have now successfully configured your WhatsApp account with a Fake Phone Number. 

2. Using Existing Landline Number To Create Fake WhatsApp number. 

An existing landline can also be used to configure a fake WhatsApp number. Simply follow the steps below. 

Open WhatsApp on your smartphone  
Enter the landline number and wait for 5 minutes for the Whatsapp sms verification to fail. 
Choose to verify your Whatsapp account via Call 
Select Call Me. 
Congrats, you have now successfully created a WhatsApp account. 

Disclaimer; Please note this info is for informational purposes only and should be used appropriately.

See more like this here --- https://specsdevices.com/create-whatsapp-account-fake-phone-number/

can one get UK number from text Now App and use it for WhatsApp...
Re: See How to create a whatsapp account with a Fake phone number by PapaNnamdi: 8:07am On Feb 27, 2018
modelmike7:
What is the essence of the FAKE number please?

The answer is known to the hustlers on the street.. Thank you OP, my cousin was charging me 5k,, God don catch am

Lemme save this page befor mod delete topic
Re: See How to create a whatsapp account with a Fake phone number by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 27, 2018
PapaNnamdi:

The answer is known to the hustlers on the street.. Thank you OP, my cousin was charging me 5k,, God don catch am

Lemme save this page befor mod delete topic
Lol.�, Okay Mr hustler.

we also too, but with our genuine number tho in a genuine way.
Re: See How to create a whatsapp account with a Fake phone number by carzola(m): 8:42am On Feb 27, 2018
All the G-boys that do local get in here
Re: See How to create a whatsapp account with a Fake phone number by eaglegist: 5:27pm On May 03, 2020
This post is very insightful, big kudos to you bro. I did my whatsapp verification by following the steps i saw HERE. . very easy to follow and reliable

(1) (Reply)

How To Browse Any Site For Free On All Networks Using Freebasics / Facebook To Rename Instagram And Whatsapp, See The New Name! / Should I Trust Jumia On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.