Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Cries Out “I Wants To Fix Facebook But My Staffs Get On My Way" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mark Zuckerberg Cries Out “I Wants To Fix Facebook But My Staffs Get On My Way" (551 Views)

If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. / 'I Was Once Poisoned By My Staffs' Mr Ibu Recounts Ordeal / Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckerberg Cries Out “I Wants To Fix Facebook But My Staffs Get On My Way" by jona4real92(m): 7:53am On Feb 27, 2018
Mark Zuckerberg has mandated wholesale change at Facebook after a year during which the company was rocked by Russian meddling, fake news, and controversies over its role in a democracy.

But there’s an apparent gap between what the big boss wants and the realities of the people that implement his wishes – a fact exacerbated by a culture of outspoken executives that is endemic to Silicon Valley.

That struggle has been evident at the social network in recent weeks. Over the weekend, its leaders scrambled to manage Facebook’s message in the wake of an indictment by Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III that laid out how Russian operators used Facebook and other social media platforms to manipulate American voters.

And just days before the indictment, another Facebook executive disclosed that the company wasn’t yet sure how to put in place Zuckerberg’s latest major directive: Shifting the company’s metrics so that so-called meaningful interactions are valued over cheap likes and clicks, a response to the misinformation and reports about the harms of social media that drew attention last year.

“Even if [Zuckerberg] says, ‘Resolve this right away,” the problems are baked into the fundamentals of the platform,” said Jonathon Morgan, chief executive of New Knowledge, a company that tracks disinformation. “It’s not like Mark Zuckerberg just comes to the floor, makes a command, and everything turns around. The changes are a real threat to the way that these people think about success at their jobs”

Read more via: https://aysugarblog.com.ng/2018/02/23/mark-zuckerberg-cries-wants-fix-facebook-employees-keep-getting-way/

1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Cries Out “I Wants To Fix Facebook But My Staffs Get On My Way" by Ada1995: 7:55am On Feb 27, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Cries Out “I Wants To Fix Facebook But My Staffs Get On My Way" by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 27, 2018
Then get them out of the way.... you are the Boss!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Cries Out “I Wants To Fix Facebook But My Staffs Get On My Way" by EweduAfonja(f): 7:56am On Feb 27, 2018
Facebook Will go into extinction soon... keep jonzing ya self

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Cries Out “I Wants To Fix Facebook But My Staffs Get On My Way" by DWJOBScom(m): 7:57am On Feb 27, 2018
The passion for the job wasn't there in the first place as they just wanted a job!

Secondly the Russian play was a serious and kept everyone busy that throwing in an update will be laborious
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Cries Out “I Wants To Fix Facebook But My Staffs Get On My Way" by brownsugar23: 7:58am On Feb 27, 2018
It in every organization
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Cries Out “I Wants To Fix Facebook But My Staffs Get On My Way" by FarahAideed: 8:03am On Feb 27, 2018
What is face book
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Cries Out “I Wants To Fix Facebook But My Staffs Get On My Way" by Harrynight(m): 8:09am On Feb 27, 2018
If its a Nigerian one man business he would sack to get them off his way.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Cries Out “I Wants To Fix Facebook But My Staffs Get On My Way" by tstx(m): 8:09am On Feb 27, 2018
You only fix what is broken

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Shares Beautiful First Photo Of Her Newborn Daughter, Chicago / Nigerian Songstress, Chidinma Stuns As She Debuts New Look | PHOTOS / The Moment Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola Met Bill Gates (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.