Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Samsung Galaxy S9 First Impressions And Hands-on. A Big Threat To Apple Iphone X - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S9 First Impressions And Hands-on. A Big Threat To Apple Iphone X (854 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S9 First Impressions And Hands-on. A Big Threat To Apple Iphone X by correctBlogger(m): 9:18am On Feb 27, 2018
So at last, the wait is finally over, the rumors and hypes have come and gone, and finally, the long much awaited samsung galaxy s9 and s9 plus, are finally here. excited right? And this is our first look, and first impressions of the device, so lets see if the galaxy s9 is what we are looking up for.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-CSFpHgdWu_Y/WpRAC4BZz9I/AAAAAAAABDI/UVUMKawOfMwPnWGSlrfecOP4rpPwdWBQgCLcBGAs/s1600/Screenshot_20180226-002532.png[/img]

First of all, everything that was rumored about the galaxy s9 all came along with the device, the displays, cameras, ram, processors, fingerprint reader placement, etc. So lets take a look around the devices, to see if we'll be really impressed.

Please follow the link below, cause the images included are much, and i can't keep up with posting everything here.

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/02/samsung-galaxy-s9-first-impressions.html

(1) (Reply)

LTE Deployment By Network Service Provider In Nigeria / I Need Mifi / Still On Tecno Powerhouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.