Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? (3325 Views)

How Much Can I Charge For Building A Site Like Jiji ? (help A Brother) / Charge For Transfer Of Domain / How Much Do I Charge For The Development Of This Mobile App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? by Arthurmillz(m): 9:41am On Feb 27, 2018
Webmasters in the house please what is the best way to to charge a client for ecommerce product upload? My new client seems to think I can upload products forever because she isn't willing to do it herself.
Any ideas please

1 Like

Re: How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? by yomalex(m): 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
Arthurmillz:
Webmasters in the house please what is the best way to to charge a client for ecommerce product upload? My new client seems to think I can upload products forever because she isn't willing to do it herself.
Any ideas please
There should have been a product upload limit with the service you rendered or better still 'maintenance' for a period of time or you offer to teach her how to.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? by Arthurmillz(m): 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
yomalex:
There should have been a product upload limit with the service you rendered or better still 'maintenance' for a period of time or you offer to teach her how to.

Okay sure but subsequently what is the best way to charge after the limit has been passed or how do I charge for maintenance including product upload
Re: How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? by hostkobo(m): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
Arthurmillz:

Okay sure but subsequently what is the best way to charge after the limit has been passed or how do I charge for maintenance including product upload

Lets say N300-N500 per product upload

I did one for a foreign based client a couple of months ago, $1 per product. I uploaded 700-products.

regards
HK

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? by Arthurmillz(m): 6:35am On Feb 28, 2018
hostkobo:

I did one for a foreign based client a couple of months ago, $1 per product. I uploaded 700-products.

regards
HK

Thanks so much bro!
Re: How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? by forreelinc(m): 6:58am On Feb 28, 2018
Arthurmillz:
Any ideas please

grin use phone or laptop charger
Re: How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? by coalcoal1(m): 6:59am On Feb 28, 2018
interesting
Re: How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? by seunlly(m): 7:04am On Feb 28, 2018
Bro product upload will also depends on the platform you want to upload to..
You should know the platform she wants to use..
Then go online and sort yourself out Or you can come here and tell us..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? by RexEmmyGee: 7:08am On Feb 28, 2018
forreelinc:

Olodo.

Na joke o
Re: How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? by RexEmmyGee: 7:10am On Feb 28, 2018
forreelinc:

Olodo.

Na joke o
Re: How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? by tiwiex(m): 7:14am On Feb 28, 2018
Arthurmillz:

Advice her to employ someone to do it as her business operation. She might say no. Bet she would realize there is a value to your extra time. Bill her like you were employed to do it. Also send her a project completion letter with your terms for future uploads. Letters are important. Print and deliver and acknowledge.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? by tiwiex(m): 7:16am On Feb 28, 2018
hostkobo:

regards
HK
This is also an option. But better you do a monthly maintenance. What if the uploads are few. Thinking 30k a month is not bad. She might price though.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? by Arthurmillz(m): 7:36am On Feb 28, 2018
tiwiex:

Advice her to employ someone to do it as her business operation. She might say no. Bet she would realize there is a value to your extra time. Bill her like you were employed to do it. Also send her a project completion letter with your terms for future uploads. Letters are important. Print and deliver and acknowledge.
This makes sense. I appreciate
Re: How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? by Arthurmillz(m): 7:36am On Feb 28, 2018
tiwiex:

This is also an option. But better you do a monthly maintenance. What if the uploads are few. Thinking 30k a month is not bad. She might price though.
She go run grin
Re: How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? by Arthurmillz(m): 7:38am On Feb 28, 2018
seunlly:
Bro product upload will also depends on the platform you want to upload to..
You should know the platform she wants to use..
Then go online and sort yourself out Or you can come here and tell us..
So how is product upload on wordpress different from upload on opencart?
Re: How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? by kokon(m): 7:39am On Feb 28, 2018
hostkobo:

regards
HK

Wats d name of the site
Re: How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? by Arthurmillz(m): 7:40am On Feb 28, 2018
Arthurmillz:
Any ideas please
Can't believe I made front page!!
By the way contact me for logo design and afford Web design
Portfolio: www.instagram.com/oneclickmedia_
Re: How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? by yomalex(m): 7:49am On Feb 28, 2018
Arthurmillz I guess your question has been answered.

Need Quality business, ecommerce, bulk sms, membership site, etc. design at pocket friendly prices send a PM or 080 5150 4392
Re: How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? by ikaboy: 8:23am On Feb 28, 2018
OP i might as well need ur services. Kindly contact

1 Like

Re: How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? by seunlly(m): 8:29am On Feb 28, 2018
Arthurmillz:

So how is product upload on wordpress different from upload on opencart?
is that the only two platform you have.

We have pretashop, Shopify, woocormmerce and many other..
The process is different boss..
Re: How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? by Arthurmillz(m): 8:46am On Feb 28, 2018
seunlly:
is that the only two platform you have.

We have pretashop, Shopify, woocormmerce and many other..
The process is different boss..
Lol I hear you sir
Re: How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? by seunlly(m): 8:47am On Feb 28, 2018
Arthurmillz:

Lol I hear you sir
Good..
Re: How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? by sparko1(m): 9:38am On Feb 28, 2018
Arthurmillz:
Any ideas please

Which e-payment system are you using? If it's Interswitch, how much for the start? Urgent!
Re: How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? by forreelinc(m): 10:29am On Feb 28, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
Olodo.

Na joke o

angry angry angry angry how dare you? kneel down there
Re: How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? by boyjo: 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
sparko1:

Which e-payment system are you using? If it's Interswitch, how much for the start? Urgent!

I load to opencart.
Re: How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? by sparko1(m): 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
boyjo:

I load to opencart.

What I mean is the payment system that the website uses!
Re: How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? by whizbee(m): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
I currently recommended someone to do uploads for a while month for 20k after developing the website for a client... It all depends on the situation...data and the stress should be taken into consideration...

In this case...I told my client to provide data and at least...300+ products must be uploaded Every month... Seems fair enough...

If you need someone to design an eccommerce site or get you a product uploader... Just contact me..I could help

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? by Arthurmillz(m): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2018
sparko1:

I use Paystack sir. Interswitch costs around 150k but there r other options. Message or call me 08127215750
Re: How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? by bedfordng(m): 9:31am On Mar 02, 2018
hnnn

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Cheap .com Domain Name For As Low As NGN1000 only / Website Flipping - Buy/Sell Website Here / How To Add Push Notification To Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.