Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Nerro Ella - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nerro Ella (699 Views)

Music-go By Nerro @nerrorecords / I Love U By Nerro / Nerro Ella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nerro Ella by NERRORECORDS(m): 10:32am On Feb 27, 2018
Good morning fans,Calling up on you all to Anticipate A hit you wouldnt believe to be your tune,Your choice and your melody,Coming up as soon as it clocks the date 03/03/018,This track is to be freshly accepted by all and from all to all,As we all join hands in moving the music ministry up and downward with the love of good music together.ELLA BY NERRO,Talking about that one special person whom deserves the best and all of me,Just like every one of us all could,Guys i am inlove abeg.Remain blessed as you all share the love in one.

2 Shares

Re: Nerro Ella by BLUEFLAME123: 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
BLUEFLAME RECORD! BLUEFLAME RECORD!! BLUEFLAME RECORD!!! HELLO, ARE U AN UPCOMING ARTIST, TALENTED AND GIFTED, THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO GET SIGNED INTO BLUEFLAME RECORD, IS LOCATED @ IKOYI LAGOS. CALL MR PHILLIP OGUNGBE 08159655377 FOR MORE MORE INFORMATION.. GOOD LUCK
Re: Nerro Ella by Bigdiddo(m): 1:36am On Feb 28, 2018
BLUEFLAME123:
BLUEFLAME RECORD! BLUEFLAME RECORD!! BLUEFLAME RECORD!!! HELLO, ARE U AN UPCOMING ARTIST, TALENTED AND GIFTED, THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO GET SIGNED INTO BLUEFLAME RECORD, IS LOCATED @ IKOYI LAGOS. CALL MR PHILLIP OGUNGBE 08159655377 FOR MORE MORE INFORMATION.. GOOD LUCK

scam!!
Re: Nerro Ella by NERRORECORDS(m): 11:05am On Mar 03, 2018
Good Morning everybody in the house,Welcome to the world of good music,Anticipation carried out and listening Time Activated brothers and sisters,#ELLA_ByNERRO Drops now, That long term Anticipated wave comes in great tides today so enjoy the song,Share with your friends also and drop your comments as well ,Because Nerro loves you all.Now who will be the first to tell me what the first lines said,Good luck. https://cityboitzwap..com.ng/2018/03/ella-by-nerro.html

1 Share

Re: Nerro Ella by NERRORECORDS(m): 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
I LOVE U BY NERRO COMING

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Music & Poetry @ Othello's Lounge / Sam-smith-normani-dancing-with-a-stranger / Duncan Mighty – Amaechi Nu Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.