Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Morning Vibes With Dr Jerry - The First-episode 167/things Successful People Do - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Morning Vibes With Dr Jerry - The First-episode 167/things Successful People Do (303 Views)

Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 148/overcome The Fear Of Succ / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 141/letting It All Go / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 126 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Vibes With Dr Jerry - The First-episode 167/things Successful People Do by drindahouz(m): 10:45am On Feb 27, 2018
Tuesday 27th February 2018

Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - the First

Hello and welcome to #MorningVibesWithDrJerryTheFirst-Episode 167

Title: 12 Outstanding Things Successful People Do Differently

I’ve always been fascinated by people who are consistently successful at what they do; especially those who experience repeated success in many areas of their life throughout their lifetime.

In entertainment, I think of Clint Eastwood and Oprah Winfrey. In business, I think of Steve Jobs and Warren Buffett.

We all have our own examples of super successful people like these who we admire. But how do they do it?

Over the years I’ve studied the lives of numerous successful people. I’ve read their books, watched their interviews, researched them online, etc.

And I’ve learned that most of them were not born into success; they simply did, and continue to do, things that help them realize their full potential.

Here are twelve things they do differently that the rest of us can easily emulate.

. . . . . . . . Continue . . . . .

Listen to this #Podcast by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/9u-b0HcJf0Q

or

Read the #Full #Text by clicking on this link:
http://morningvibeswithdrjerrythefirst..com/2018/02/morning-vibes-with-dr-jerry-first_27.html

Do subscribe to our #Channel
Like and Share our Podcast

And also like us on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/MorningVibesWithDrJTF
to follow our podcasts there

Thank you

PS:
This Program is powered by Topitup Media & Communication Nigeria.
All Rights Reserved (c) 2018

#MorningVibesWithDrJerryTheFirst
#Motivation
#Inspiration
#WhatTheSuccessfulDpToRemainSuccessful
#HowToBeSuccessful
#SuccessUnlimited
#SuccessfulLife
#DrJTF

(1) (Reply)

With Tears In My Eyes. New Tale From Mothers' Day / I Have More Now Except For You, I'm Numb / Solution To The Language Question On The African Literature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.