Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

WARNING!!! Against Trace Communication Deals On Instagram. My s8+ screen story - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / WARNING!!! Against Trace Communication Deals On Instagram. My s8+ screen story (868 Views)

New Samsung Galaxy S8 Screen Replacement (45K, Best Price) / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / USA Used Samsung S8 Screen Available For Sale. sold. sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING!!! Against Trace Communication Deals On Instagram. My s8+ screen story by david4z: 10:57am On Feb 27, 2018
want to warn people against this discount deals on I.G .. got a samsung galaxy s8+ from trace comunication for 170k on a so called promo deal. i dont reside in lagos but i decided to trust him i sent someone whom is not also in lagos at the moment...after the discussion . i sent the money through a friend. on getting there he discovered that there was an ink on the screen which trace denied not knowing about. i told him to back out. but trace insisted that nothing was going to happen. and extended the warranty for a month. ok. i trusted him and paid him 170k the phone got to me. i checked it.. just the black spot.. but after 6days i started noticing the screen showing black and flickering. i waited for when i could get it on camera so i can show him. Which i did. he was confused.. looking for one excuse to give or another. prior to our deal of a refund or change. he insisted that i will take half of the cost of the screen. i agreed because half bread is better than non. i decided to send the phone down to lagos only for him to say that lets leave it for a while...that he paid this and paid that.. ok fine i agreed because 58k + waybill 5k =63k was not what you could just jump on. well i didnt know he just wanted the month to expire .. to cut the long story short. i got an engineer who said he has a used screen for 80k prior to 115k trace was asking for. i thought that to be a better plan. because of my half stake in the deal.. 40k would be beta than 64k. well i told trace.communication. that was when i got the shooker . that the warranty has expired. after all the time he wasted. and i should repair my phone my self.. i am dumbfounded . because thats a 110k bill on my head for just trusting a fellow nigerian. i have been trying to follow due process, but its just painful when you trust some1 and you are deceived ..all bcause i am down in the east. nigeria, where you cannot trust someone with out asking for birth certificate.. area of residence etc. want to warn against this phone vendor this is my personal ordeal. yours might be different .. but right now i have a bill of 115k on my head. phone that is not upto 5 weeks. please these promo deals are usually fualty phones. fixed and you can never know when yours will explode and the guy giving you a warranty will suddenly turn arrogant and cunning.(i have proof of everything i said here and i am ready to defend it any where).

Re: WARNING!!! Against Trace Communication Deals On Instagram. My s8+ screen story by david4z: 10:58am On Feb 27, 2018
So confused now cry
Re: WARNING!!! Against Trace Communication Deals On Instagram. My s8+ screen story by david4z: 11:00am On Feb 27, 2018
Na my fault sha.. when i saw that he also does swapping i should have known he resells this phones he swaps. Nawa oo.. s8+ screen no be here. Wahala!!
Re: WARNING!!! Against Trace Communication Deals On Instagram. My s8+ screen story by Gpik79: 11:52am On Feb 27, 2018
Inbox me, I'd help you track him down with his details like home address and other vital informations

3 Likes

Re: WARNING!!! Against Trace Communication Deals On Instagram. My s8+ screen story by david4z: 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
Gpik79:
Inbox me, I'd help you track him down with his details like home address and other vital informations

Ok i will.. thanks
Re: WARNING!!! Against Trace Communication Deals On Instagram. My s8+ screen story by thegame(m): 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sorry about this nonsense you are going through. Most of these sellers are not interested in satisfying a customer. They are only after their pockets.

But please next time you see these new phones especially from Samsung and Apple that are now all screen and all, watch carefully. Screen is the main ish. Don’t trust anyone. I repeat, do not trust anyone. These phones are mostly screens and shouldn’t be taken lightly. That’s how someone will want to sell s8, s8+or note 8 and be saying small crack, tiny crack, etc at 40k off the brand new price . take away the screen and phone is useless
Just track this guy down if you can and be more careful next time
Good luck

5 Likes

Re: WARNING!!! Against Trace Communication Deals On Instagram. My s8+ screen story by david4z: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thank you.. i just want everyone to take note.. most of these deals are actually fake.. or spoilt phones.. see me now spending 170k + 115k = 285k .. how much new s8 + cost abeg cry na GOD go judge that trace comunications ...
thegame:
Sorry about this nonsense you are going through. Most of these sellers are not interested in satisfying a customer. They are only after their pockets.

But please next time you see these new phones especially from Samsung and Apple that are now all screen and all, watch carefully. Screen is the main ish. Don’t trust anyone. I repeat, do not trust anyone. These phones are mostly screens and shouldn’t be taken lightly. That’s how someone will want to sell s8, s8+or note 8 and be saying small crack, tiny crack, etc at 40k off the brand new price . take away the screen and phone is useless
Just track this guy down if you can and be more careful next time
Good luck
Re: WARNING!!! Against Trace Communication Deals On Instagram. My s8+ screen story by david4z: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
Trace_communication
Re: WARNING!!! Against Trace Communication Deals On Instagram. My s8+ screen story by Blessedpikin(m): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
That's why buyers need to be careful not only on Nairaland but on all other platforms where phones are sold for cheap...but believe me @170k that s8+ is not cheap at all even with the ink on the screen..i have sold several clean S8+ for 170k .

I don't know why people won't have conscious selling bad device to fellow man like u. Just last month I shipped in S8+ and when I received the phone I noticed the phone charges sometimes and other times it won't charge.

Had to test it for 2 days to be sure of the problem. I had to ship the phone back to the US using UPS express shipping costing close to 25k. Because I have conscience not to sell a phone to a buyer that I know that later the buyer may experience same problem. It's very unfair to be dishonest about what you are selling. At least the 25k didn't kill me or my business. That's how it ought to be.

3 Likes

Re: WARNING!!! Against Trace Communication Deals On Instagram. My s8+ screen story by david4z: 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
Blessedpikin:
That's why buyers need to be careful not only on Nairaland but on all other platforms where phones are sold for cheap...but believe me @170k that s8+ is not cheap at all even with the ink on the screen..i have sold several clean S8+ for 170k .

I don't know why people won't have conscious selling bad device to fellow man like u. Just last month I shipped in S8+ and when I received the phone I noticed the phone charges sometimes and other times it won't charge.

Had to test it for 2 days to be sure of the problem. I had to ship the phone back to the US using UPS express shipping costing close to 25k. Because I have conscience not to sell a phone to a buyer that I know that later the buyer may experience same problem. It's very unfair to be dishonest about what you are selling. At least the 25k didn't kill me or my business. That's how it ought to be.
nice saying.. and that way you get trust from ur customers.. but just see this guy..even after he noticed that i had found out the fault.. he was unrepentant .. he tried to put it that i was the one who did it.. asin after 6 days... then he went for the half payment stuff. Then finally said the warranty has ended. Even after i offered him a lesser payment plan. The kind mind set people have is alarming. Na GOD go judge am.

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE: IPHONE 6S, 6S PLUS NOW AVAILABLE / Sony Xperia Xz2 duos. 220k / MINT Iphone 6 16gb 55k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.