Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

What Are We Exposing Our Children To? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are We Exposing Our Children To? (386 Views)

Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) / It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are We Exposing Our Children To? by uche77zero(m): 11:12am On Feb 27, 2018
I grew up in a generation that watched a lot of Chinese and Indian movies as entertainment as innocent as it might seem then, they unfortunately imbibed in a nature of vengeance. The major plot of these movies normally goes with the slaughter of acquaintances of the main character and ends with the main character killing “the boss” as we always refer to the evil character. This manifested greatly in the various cult clashes that manifested in our various university years.

What you are exposed to greatly influences our behavioral patterns as we evolve. Presently we have the next generation as our wards and children. So I ask the question, what are we exposing our children to in the cause of the entertainment. I see children dancing to the One Corner Dance the most demon music from the pit of hell I have ever experienced. Yes I say experience cause the music has the capacity to transform individuals to deranged beings that are only fit for the zoo.

In the absent of entertainment what are you exposing them, you are striving to an entrepreneurial lifestyle, Are you telling them about it as an option for self-preservation. Do we take out time to talk about options with the television switched off? We have to monitor and determine what gets to these little ones that have been left in our care.
Just think about it.
#talkuche

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wisdom Or Folly? / Highly Skilled Immigrants Fare Better Than The Average Canadian / Face Of The World Organisation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.