Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k (44810 Views)

What Happened To These Popular Phone Brands? / How Much Does It Cost To Repair A Crack Screen Of Iphone 8? / How Much Does It Cost To Repair The Screen Of An Iphone XR? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by iliyande(m): 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
fibonacci2526:

The truth is what we want in phones vary so you can't call it unwise for someone to use a phone above 100k.

I wonder oo

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by Abeyjide: 5:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
david4z:
.. Thats where i dey feel bad.. But if u see where the guy dey swear say nothing go do the phone ehhn. Well sha i did d trusting.

human being can deceive die. especially on money issues.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by Abeyjide: 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
david4z:
.. Thats where i dey feel bad.. But if u see where the guy dey swear say nothing go do the phone ehhn. Well sha i did d trusting.

anything that your mind isn't at rest should be neglected. not advisable to proceed.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by david4z: 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
Abeyjide:

human being can deceive die. especially on money issues.
no be small deceit. I just hope i see this through with out spending a dime.
Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by Abeyjide: 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
david4z:
no be small deceit. I just hope i see this through with out spending a dime.

I pray so. God helping you.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by Forceup(f): 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Safiaaa:
If you’re going to spend so much money to buy a phone why not buy a brand new one, from a very RELIABLE source. Save up, it will give you less problems. I would never buy a second hand phone, I’d rather just use Nokia 3410.
Never say never dear.. The world is unpredictable.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by Forceup(f): 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

I had the same thought.

Besides there are excellent phones for 45k to 70k.
What is someone doing with a 100k phone ? Nigerians are experts at throwing away money on frivolous things.
The irony is that 45 to 70k is also throwing away money to some other persons..

5 Likes

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
Emeka71:
I wonder how somebody can count-out over N150,000.00 just to buy a phone.

I bought my Samsung s7edge for 200k then and it's working perfectly till date. So what's the stress. If you have the money, spend it. Infact I didn't opting for the S8 as I'm waiting for the S9plus. We can count our money to buy what pleases us. grin

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by Adiwana: 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
I can NEVER do business with a Nigerian without meeting that person one on one.Even one on one business people still get scammed but the risk is highly reduced.Nigerian are very heartless people and one of the worst people to do business with online because they aim to scam you.Am a Nigerian&am not saying this to spoil business for some people but if you are reading this,never trust a Nigerian you cannot easily retrieve your money from offline.Doing online business with a Nigerian is a NO NO for me.Never!

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by fibonacci2526: 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
iliyande:

I wonder oo

Nigerians and bad belle, 5&6.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by Emeka71(m): 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
lowkey28:

I bought my Samsung s7edge for 200k then and it's working perfectly till date. So what's the stress. If you have the money, spend it. Infact I didn't opting for the S8 as I'm waiting for the S9plus. We can count our money to buy what pleases us. grin
But to me I see that as a liability; but the matter is all about choice if you have the money spend it but as for me; if I have the money I would invest it.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by Emeka71(m): 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
iliyande:

How does this relate to the ops topic?
I can't buy a phone of that amount but can't question someone's decision too.
I get your point.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Maybe.

But the economics of phone production means that above a certain number $200 - $250 all phones are the same. Your 64gb storage costs the manufacturer less than $10, yet he charges 50. The camera isn't that much better. The OS is the same. People are essentially paying for vanity.

But I agree with you, they are allowed to spend their money as they wish.
It's not meant for everyone though.
grin
Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
Emeka71:
But to me I see that as a liability; but the matter is all about choice if you have the money spend it but as for me; if I have the money I would invest it.

That's what you choose to do with your Money. Whatever anyone does with Thier money shouldn't be a problem to other people. It's just one life, Live it and enjoy it.
Waiting for the S9plus. grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by airminem(f): 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
u know what? Shower unhappy military men on his for treating you so unkind, okay.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by david4z: 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
As much as i hate to do this i just had to. Because he just pushed me to the wall. If you see the way he changed tone ehn.. Bouncing my calls and the rest.. I dont even trust him enough now as to sending my phone back to him.e fit be the end of the phone.. Thats why i came here. cry
Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by cupid4ig(m): 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
david4z:
check my profile.. you will see i really searched. Na me carry my self go trust that guy.
there were better deals on Nairaland here. Even me I had 2 pieces.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by cupid4ig(m): 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
david4z:
As much as i hate to do this i just had to. Because he just pushed me to the wall. If you see the way he changed tone ehn.. Bouncing my calls and the rest.. I dont even trust him enough now as to sending my phone back to him.e fit be the end of the phone.. Thats why i came here. cry
go to Instagram and call him out

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by david4z: 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
cupid4ig:
go to Instagram and call him out
i am about doing that. i just hope GOD sees me through this.
Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by Ellabae(f): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
Money make I dey find Na u just waste. It's well bro

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by iliyande(m): 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Nigerians and bad belle, 5&6.
Walahi eh get as e be oo

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
Forceup:
The irony is that 45 to 70k is also throwing away money to some other persons..

Hmmmm, they would be wrong because at significantly lower price points you are essentially buying 'chinko' and there is little value for money. Most (not all) phones below 30k are crap.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by david4z: 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ellabae:
Money make I dey find Na u just waste. It's well bro
finally he called me. People sef somebody that bounced the call on me. Chai. Well he was still insiting that i am wrong and adding up stories. But at least i have made progress .. Lets see where i take this story to next. I still hope everything works out fine. I cannot spend money on phone i just bought. You never know what these warranty guys will say when the need for the warranty redemption arises. Until it does.. You will be shocked. How the table will turn. GOD will see me through on this. Cc lala � GOD Bless u bruv.
Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by Forceup(f): 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Hmmmm, they would be wrong because at significantly lower price points you are essentially buying 'chinko' and there is little value for money. Most (not all) phones below 30k are crap.
Not for persons who can't afford 30k phones.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
Forceup:
Not for persons who can't afford 30k phones.

I'm not dissing those who can only afford to buy those phones. I am only pointing out that phone manufacturers ruthlessly take advantage of them.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
u try shall If na me, i nor go argue, Na small matter na. I go jus buy only 6 litres of Fuel with matches, i go visit Their office for night grin

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by seyiseyi11: 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
Na u be mumu. If person come meet u now say him never chop no u no go help o.iwo ti ra oja basa niyin pele

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by piagetskinner(m): 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
all the money UV spent can get you a legit s8+

awoof de run belle..

like the other guy said make u carry soldier go teach am lesson

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by iyatrustee(f): 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
mine fell and got spoilt. The cost of fixing it is enough to buy another phone!

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by Alabaintprice(m): 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
You buying s8 at 170k.... And you complaining that the screen has issues. What wea y expecting when u getting a phone for that amount.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by david4z: 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
iyatrustee:
mine fell and got spoilt. The cost of fixing it is enough to buy another phone!
chai sorry.. But what about if the broken screen was not your fault. And you have to fix it your self... Its a lot painful
Re: See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k by david4z: 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
Alabaintprice:
You buying s8 at 170k.... And you complaining that the screen has issues. What wea y expecting when u getting a phone for that amount.
i thought trace was very legit. And inspected his goods first before selling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years / How To Set Any Picture As Your BBM/WHATSAPP Display Picture Without Cropping / Chinese Man Burns After Rushing Back To A Burning Factory To Get His Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.