Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,648 members, 7,851,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

E-money And His Wife All Smiles In His N12 Million Mercedes Luxury Van (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money And His Wife All Smiles In His N12 Million Mercedes Luxury Van (photos) (854 Views)

Chioma Smiles In Baby Bump Maternity Photo / Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son / Meet Jennelle Eliana Who Lives In A Van (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money And His Wife All Smiles In His N12 Million Mercedes Luxury Van (photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 27, 2018
Nigerian businessman, E-money has been spotted all smiles after posing inside his luxury van with his wife.

Five star chairman, Emeka Okonkwo aka E-money and his beautiful wife Juliet have been spotted all smiles in new photo while on their way to the 25th wedding anniversary of Mr Allen Onyema, Chairman/CEO of Air Peace Airlines.

He posed inside his 2015 Mercedes Benz Sprinter reportedly worth $35,995 (N12,958,200). E-Money had in 2015 shared the photos of his luxury Mercedes car that came with state-of-the-art-facilities.

The billionaire business man who just turned 36 years-old was dressed in white native agbada and his signature cap while his wife dressed in black super sexy dress all smiles and ready to go.

check out more lovely photos here: https://nigerianslifestyle..com.ng/2018/02/e-money-and-his-wife-all-smiles-in-his.html

Re: E-money And His Wife All Smiles In His N12 Million Mercedes Luxury Van (photos) by livebynite: 11:57am On Feb 27, 2018
and i ask as always, how does this help reduce the price of garri? angry
Re: E-money And His Wife All Smiles In His N12 Million Mercedes Luxury Van (photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
shocked

He's only 36 and they are already celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary? shocked shocked shocked

Jezzzzuu! They got hitched at the age of 11 abi? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: E-money And His Wife All Smiles In His N12 Million Mercedes Luxury Van (photos) by Homeboiy: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
Who are they? angry

1 Like

Re: E-money And His Wife All Smiles In His N12 Million Mercedes Luxury Van (photos) by mexxmoney: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
shocked

He's only 36 and they are already celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary? shocked shocked shocked

Jezzzzuu! They got hitched at the age of 11 abi? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Olodo, The post said they were on their way to the 25th wedding anniversary of Allen onyema the CEO of Air Peace airlines not their own anniversary. QueenSuccubus!!! No come my dream for night o. I don't do spirits
Re: E-money And His Wife All Smiles In His N12 Million Mercedes Luxury Van (photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
mexxmoney:

Olodo, The post said they were on their way to the 25th wedding anniversary of Allen onyema the CEO of Air Peace airlines not their own anniversary. QueenSuccubus!!! No come my dream for night o. I don't do spirits

Don't wait til u be choke by ur own stinky saliva tonight...

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Tboss Looks Absolutely Stunning In Traditional Attire (photo) / Davido Cuddles His Daughter, Strikes A Pose With Peter Okoye (photo) / Tekno Miles Tries To Please Kenyans In His New Song After A Disappointing Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.