Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Uche Maduagwu Prays For Rita Dominic To Get Married Soon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu Prays For Rita Dominic To Get Married Soon (346 Views)

Actresses Storm Imo For Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) / Rita Dominic To Marry A Billionaire - Uche Maduagwu Claims / "I Am Getting Married Soon" - Don Jazzy Tells Bank W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu Prays For Rita Dominic To Get Married Soon by emmakvsaint(m): 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
Media personality, Uche Maduagwu took to his social space to pray for Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic over what seems to be her lack of finding a man to marry her.,

He wrote:”God will answer your prayer this year…

@ritadominic I see the hand writing on the wall of certainty, this year will definitely not pass you by…

They say “weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning”.

He also added "ritadominic I don’t know that particular THING that has been your number 1 prayer point before God, but i am optimistic that God will answer you this year, sometimes people mistake our smiles for perfection, but nobody really knows our little unsaid prayers to God, all they see is the beautiful makeup, and great smiles.
Source :http://gistsala.com/uche-maduagwu-prays-rita-dominic-get-married-soon

(1) (Reply)

Comedians Filmed Running From Delivered Witch In Delta. / Atiku Abubakar Thoughts After Watching Blockbuster Movie ‘black Panther’ / 9ice Realises Cover Art Of His Forthcoming G.O.A.T Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.