Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

For Your Wichtech Gerrard Roof And IPS Pipes - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / For Your Wichtech Gerrard Roof And IPS Pipes (1196 Views)

HDPE Dredging Pipes,with Flanges,& Pipe Floaters For Sale..(picture) / Dredging Pipes,with Flanges,& pipe floaters For Sale.. / Dredging Pipes,with flanges,& Floating Hose for Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Your Wichtech Gerrard Roof And IPS Pipes by Timileyinoyelam: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
Their are lots of Gerrard roof that has flooded Nigeria market now,but their is only one which has maintain its quality,standard and integrity which is Wichtech GERRARD ROOF. Wichtech Gerrard roof is the only Gerrard roof that is approved by the standard organisation of Nigeria. Why should I choose Wichtech Gerrard roof? How can I differentiate Wichtech Gerrard from others?. For you to differentiate Wichtech from other Gerrard roof is that Wichtech is d only Gerrard roof approved by SON(STANDARD ORGANISATION OF NIGERIA) Wichtech is d only stone coated roof tiles in Nigeria its not paint coated, it is d only Gerrard roof that has Gerrard written @ d back,when u carry Wichtech and other XYZ Gerrard roof its way much more heavy than others,its d only Gerrard roof from new Zealand and not China,it doesn't wash away,it maintain its colour over time,it has 50 years warranty,it is heat resistant,fire resistant, I can't mention it all.
Re: For Your Wichtech Gerrard Roof And IPS Pipes by Timileyinoyelam: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
here are some of the pictures of our work done.

Re: For Your Wichtech Gerrard Roof And IPS Pipes by Timileyinoyelam: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
Their are different types of Wichtech Gerrard roof: a) classic b)heritage c)shingle d)shake e)melano f)fortiza
Re: For Your Wichtech Gerrard Roof And IPS Pipes by Cosplay: 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
Timileyinoyelam:
Their are lots of Gerrard roof that has flooded Nigeria market now,but their is only one which has maintain its quality,standard and integrity which is Wichtech GERRARD ROOF. Wichtech Gerrard roof is the only Gerrard roof that is approved by the standard organisation of Nigeria. Why should I choose Wichtech Gerrard roof? How can I differentiate Wichtech Gerrard from others?. For you to differentiate Wichtech from other Gerrard roof is that Wichtech is d only Gerrard roof approved by SON(STANDARD ORGANISATION OF NIGERIA) Wichtech is d only stone coated roof tiles in Nigeria its not paint coated, it is d only Gerrard roof that has Gerrard written @ d back,when u carry Wichtech and other XYZ Gerrard roof its way much more heavy than others,its d only Gerrard roof from new Zealand and not China,it doesn't wash away,it maintain its colour over time,it has 50 years warranty,it is heat resistant,fire resistant, I can't mention it all.

Thief
Re: For Your Wichtech Gerrard Roof And IPS Pipes by Timileyinoyelam: 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
Cosplay:

Thief
Is that what u and ur generation are?
Re: For Your Wichtech Gerrard Roof And IPS Pipes by Timileyinoyelam: 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
having good roof on ur building is paramount
Re: For Your Wichtech Gerrard Roof And IPS Pipes by Timileyinoyelam: 11:36am On Mar 08, 2018
Get value for your money, WICHTECH ROOF is the only quality Gerard roof in Nigeria.It doesn't change colour, it its available in 10 diff colours.

(1) (Reply)

Plss Who Is The Cheapest Seler Of Pms Here, I Ned Pms / Serious Buyers Of Crude Ie Blco And Forcados Needed / Designer-bags-and-trendy-shoes-for-women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.