Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

I'm Very Much In Need Of Your Idea/advice Please Get In Here - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I'm Very Much In Need Of Your Idea/advice Please Get In Here (762 Views)

I Have Sure Business Idea But No Investors / Urgent Help On Business Idea Needed / Do Yo Need Grants Of Up To N1M To Finance Your Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Very Much In Need Of Your Idea/advice Please Get In Here by OluwafemiDC(m): 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
hello Guys
Please I'm here to seek everyone's advice and idea
I'm Just a young boy (Just 18) 100L student also I rough manage to save up to 120k Which I'm not willing to spend lavishly or just anyhow made me want to seek your advice on the kind of physical business I can go into that would really boom good or rather maybe a realiable online bussines I can invest on with such amount and will make great return soon... But a physical bussiness I can do is kind of something I really wish for(Already into bitcoin) but all advise will be appreciated

Thanks in advance
Looking forward to everyone good advice
And if there's anyone willing to convey the idea or advice to ke privately
This my number Calls +Whatsappp 08100592681
God bless

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Loan. / Need Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nuts and Palm Fruits / Znap - Create, Track And Manage QR Code Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.