Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,249 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

How To Write A Proposal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Write A Proposal (1302 Views)

See What A Boy Sent To His Teacher Because He Didnt Want To Write Exam / Pls, How Can I Write A Letter To The Commissioner Of Education / The Academic Series #1: How To Write A Good Project Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Proposal by edmondo(m): 11:37pm On Mar 07, 2007
hello my fellow nairaland,i need tips on how to write a standard proposal,i av written a feasibility report,projects bt i av neva written a proposal b4.
i need to write abt a coy(hw the coy can move forward)bt am short of ideas.i wuld appreciate all ur contribution.
cheers!
Re: How To Write A Proposal by tlops(m): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2007
You must know about the opportunities available to your organization, and how they fit into your business.
Does an opportunity build on business strengths you already have, or would it expand your business?
Having identified an opportunity, you must understand the customer and make him appreciate your strengths.
Never forget to evaluate the risk of submitting a proposal. Would a poor proposal establish a bad reputation with a potential customer? Or, if you win, are the technical, schedule, or cost risks associated with performing the job too high for you to accept?
You must also consider the Return on Investment (ROI) associated with submitting a proposal. Is the cost of writing the proposal acceptable in terms of the potential for new business, even if you don't win?

(1) (Reply)

Is Any1 Here In Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi? / Question Unilorin Will Ask You In Post Ume / Neco Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.