Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Creation Of Job Opportunities: You Can Do It With Or Without Certificate - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Creation Of Job Opportunities: You Can Do It With Or Without Certificate (473 Views)

Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire / Was The Righteousness Of Job As Filthy Rags Before God? / A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creation Of Job Opportunities: You Can Do It With Or Without Certificate by bunbit23: 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
[2/27, 02:26] Odogwuakataaka: I wish to cease this opportunity to have a brief discussions on carrier and life. Now we talk about assisting members to gain deliverance through ritual exercises, there's need to talk about carrier and what life is all about. One need to have full knowledge about life to help him choose a carrier. Yes, through spiritual knowledge we understood that it's impossible for one to achieve success in life when surrounded with negative vibes. This is why we made it a priority to fight for spiritual freedom before we can talk about carrier and other life related matters. This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. We help you in anyway best possible to give your life a meaning. Promoting your happiness thus your happiness is our motto. This is possible upon wisdom!
[2/27, 02:31] Odogwuakataaka: So far we have succeeded building a safe community to help ourselves in anyway possible through our voluntary contributions and freewill donations. As we look forward delivering ritual materials to beneficiaries, there's need for us to address some vital issues as regards labour and employment. Without being told, you will belief if I should say "light house of wisdom is the poorest organization in the world today 27 day of February 2018".
[2/27, 02:31] Odogwuakataaka: Do you belief it?
[2/27, 02:36] Odogwuakataaka: At least 25 percent of our members suffer from unemployment. It's quit understand that 30% of our members leave within poverty level that they find it hard to raise #500 (five hundred naira) for a long period of 30 days. While 25% of our members can't boast of three square meal a day. Definitely we are the poorest organization in the world as at today.
I accepted!
It's a great challenge to me which I have to take to emerge victorious.
[2/27, 02:38] Odogwuakataaka: At least with this confirm truth, no one can boast tomorrow among us upon success. We all came here stranded, poor, hopeless and weak.
The gods are wise!
[2/27, 02:39] Odogwuakataaka: Now we move towards positive paths to create positivity, many things have to put in place to help the balance if you must be successful.
[2/27, 02:40] Odogwuakataaka: First, let us talk about education.
Re: Creation Of Job Opportunities: You Can Do It With Or Without Certificate by bunbit23: 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
[2/27, 02:41] Odogwuakataaka: It's very bad that 65% of people who attended high school today don't know what education stand for.
[2/27, 02:43] Odogwuakataaka: 75% percent of degree holders find it hard to understand degree.
[2/27, 02:44] Odogwuakataaka: The moment you know about something, you stand chances to use it for good having known about it.
[2/27, 02:44] Odogwuakataaka: Education is nothing more than acquiring knowledge about certain thing.
[2/27, 02:46] Odogwuakataaka: This is why in our schools today, you see faculty of this and that. These faculties are capable of producing machineries to the community. With them, we have better world world. It's good to know that 75% of members @Light house of wisdom today are university graduates and degree holder. One can now ask, why is poverty looming among us?
The answer is ignorance!
[2/27, 02:48] Odogwuakataaka: Why must you read medicine when you know you can't practice it because you don't have passion for it? Why must you read political science when you know you have passion for trade? Why must you study political science when you know truly well you can do better in business administration? These are subject to unemployment.
[2/27, 02:53] Odogwuakataaka: Forget about the present country you call Nigeria which is a mess.
Talk about yourself.
Because you and I are here, as well as other millions of people here yet you find it hard to succeed even though we all are victims of the bad government and economy.
Never make a conclusion yet, we have to go off track to help us get back to the track. Without foolishness there will be no wisdom. Without beat, no dance. So offer me a minute off track because what am seeing here among us call for action and address. Some of us has brain but can't work with the brain.
We all have legs yet some have chosen to cripple (under the umbrella of someone is behind my predicament).
I know more than you do know that witches and spirits can do more bad and good work on individuals but then, I understand that it's possible using knowledge. Now you are here, you must stand up, apply available knowledge @Light house of wisdom at work for your success when you get something doing.
[2/27, 02:55] Odogwuakataaka: Yes the country is bad itself, can't be compared with anything but then millions of us are millionaires and thousand are billionaires while you can't boast of a thousand naira. What is education then?
[2/27, 02:55] Odogwuakataaka: Ask yourself, are you truly educated?
Re: Creation Of Job Opportunities: You Can Do It With Or Without Certificate by bunbit23: 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
/27, 02:55] Odogwuakataaka: Can you say you are educated as you assumed?
[2/27, 02:56] Odogwuakataaka: Do you know truly what you should know?

If you don't know, we have to teach you. Our people would say, ikwu amaghi ibe ezi ya ako -- we learn from each other that's why we are family.
[2/27, 02:56] Odogwuakataaka: Now, on track!
[2/27, 02:57] Odogwuakataaka: This is Nigeria! This is light house of wisdom!! This is you!!!
[2/27, 02:58] Odogwuakataaka: As a member of light house of wisdom, you have to plus this three to emerge a success to give thanks for nearest future.
[2/27, 02:59] Odogwuakataaka: This organization must give to charity from our great abundance soonest. So I mote it be!
[2/27, 02:59] Odogwuakataaka: No work no pay.
[2/27, 03:00] Odogwuakataaka: Therefore, we must apply wisdom as we work towards positivity to ward off negative energies from our paths. We must apply wisdom not ignorant
[2/27, 03:01] Odogwuakataaka: Those of you who have certificate are going to make use of the certificate or better drop the certificate and make use of their brain
[2/27, 03:01] Odogwuakataaka: I have to charge you
[2/27, 03:01] Odogwuakataaka: Stop fooling yourself
[2/27, 03:01] Odogwuakataaka: Wake up from slumber. You have not gone far to feel weak in life. You have not applied your sense for positivity to become complain you are weak and confused. Should you have such in you, you better give up the devil thought that you are weak and confused. Confused about what? About life or carrier? None should get you confused hence we are here to help you reconnect to positive vibrations.
[2/27, 03:01] Odogwuakataaka: It's high time you complain and complain no more
[2/27, 03:02] Odogwuakataaka: Stop suffering your children, they shouldn't be suffered
[2/27, 03:02] Odogwuakataaka: Stop suffering your wife, she made no wrong choice to marry you
[2/27, 03:03] Odogwuakataaka: Stop bringing shame to your family, you have to stand up like a man
[2/27, 03:03] Odogwuakataaka: Stand up and wisdom will help you stand firm
Re: Creation Of Job Opportunities: You Can Do It With Or Without Certificate by bunbit23: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
[2/27, 03:03] Odogwuakataaka: Light house will help you stand
[2/27, 03:03] Odogwuakataaka: Stand young man stand up
[2/27, 03:04] Odogwuakataaka: It's been long time you complained.
Complain no more!
[2/27, 03:04] Odogwuakataaka: Know the truth and let the truth set you free
[2/27, 03:05] Odogwuakataaka: The enemies that made you cry and wail did so using knowledge, you suffered as a result of lack of the knowledge : now you have the knowledge. Why crying?
[2/27, 03:06] Odogwuakataaka: You must choose life or "you die go".
[2/27, 03:06] Odogwuakataaka: Yes
[2/27, 03:06] Odogwuakataaka: This is my message for you
Re: Creation Of Job Opportunities: You Can Do It With Or Without Certificate by bunbit23: 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
[2/27, 03:07] Odogwuakataaka: Your membership @Light house of wisdom is a call for positive movement thus we are a moving train.
As a member of light house, after reading this great message tonight and you chose to remain same without taken up your stance. Without applying this knowledge into work: I said you must "die go".
[2/27, 03:08] Odogwuakataaka: You have no reason to be alive if you can't help develop the world to give your life a meaning
[2/27, 03:08] Odogwuakataaka: A fool have no reason to leave. That's what I said! That's why in black witch occult society, fools (ofeke) are used for ritual sacrifices. Ofeke ka e ji achu aja. You don't take wisdom for sacrifices but fool's. You become a fool the moment you rejected wisdom. Wisdom is calling, listen and hear her voice
[2/27, 03:09] Odogwuakataaka: There are billions of work today yet people complain of unemployment
[2/27, 03:09] Odogwuakataaka: What a foolishness and blind fellow
[2/27, 03:09] Odogwuakataaka: My people will not be foolish and blind. So I mote it be
[2/27, 03:10] Odogwuakataaka: There are billions of work in the world today yet someone healthy and strong will sit from morning till night idle only to complain that he has no job: from January to December
[2/27, 03:10] Odogwuakataaka: Woe to the devil
[2/27, 03:11] Odogwuakataaka: He has done enough in your life
[2/27, 03:11] Odogwuakataaka: It's time he has to go or you go with him leaving this world for people who understand the world. When you choose devil you choose death. When you chose wisdom you choose life. This is why the wise shall inherit the earth and enjoy life: life is good
Re: Creation Of Job Opportunities: You Can Do It With Or Without Certificate by bunbit23: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
[2/27, 03:11] Odogwuakataaka: man was made for work. Everything as we have them today in our world are working. Why must you left behind?
Why are you different? If it's witches how?
Witches have to operate using knowledge, I know as a wizard.
Light house of wisdom is here for spiritual knowledge.
Yes, it's true we just began but you must not be here for centuries to emerge a success. Information call for work
[2/27, 03:12] Odogwuakataaka: After creation the most high assigned the man with works
[2/27, 03:12] Odogwuakataaka: He began work immediately
[2/27, 03:12] Odogwuakataaka: The gods and goddesses worked for six days without rest
[2/27, 03:13] Odogwuakataaka: As a result of hard labour applied within the six days, they rested on the seventh day
[2/27, 03:14] Odogwuakataaka: Since then up till now, the angels and mankind have been at work
[2/27, 03:15] Odogwuakataaka: This is why you can see the beauty of the world today
[2/27, 03:15] Odogwuakataaka: Why are you idle and complaining?
[2/27, 03:15] Odogwuakataaka: No matter where you are, get something doing
[2/27, 03:16] Odogwuakataaka: I understand that great percentage of jobless people are somewhat foolish that they make choice of work.
[2/27, 03:17] Odogwuakataaka: Can't you farm the land?
Re: Creation Of Job Opportunities: You Can Do It With Or Without Certificate by bunbit23: 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
[2/27, 03:17] Odogwuakataaka: No you can't
[2/27, 03:17] Odogwuakataaka: you are a graduate. You need white collar job!
[2/27, 03:17] Odogwuakataaka: Can you see it? This is the root of the problems promoting unemployment.
[2/27, 03:18] Odogwuakataaka: Not knowing that everyone must not be a farmer even though there are types of farm. Everyone must not wear suit Every day. Do you understand success? Do you want to be successful?
[2/27, 03:19] Odogwuakataaka: Start life as little as you are!
Re: Creation Of Job Opportunities: You Can Do It With Or Without Certificate by bunbit23: 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
[2/27, 03:19] Odogwuakataaka: This is best of life (using wisdom)
[2/27, 03:19] Odogwuakataaka: But then, it's hard hence everyone
[2/27, 03:20] Odogwuakataaka: Want to start big
[2/27, 03:20] Odogwuakataaka: You forgot that you were born kid.
[2/27, 03:20] Odogwuakataaka: You forgot you were ones a child but now an adult
[2/27, 03:21] Odogwuakataaka: Why do you think it impossible to start small to grow big? Do you really understand the word 'growth'?

What is growth?

Do you know it's a natural phenomenon?

If you do, how do you then want to avoid nature?
Can't you see height of ignorance.
[2/27, 03:22] Odogwuakataaka: You must cut your clothes according to your size. This is why you have to find something to do today and tomorrow. You must challenge yourself to experience success
[2/27, 03:23] Odogwuakataaka: I have seen an okada rider who has many motorcycle that riders have to account for him daily and weekly. Millions of millionaires today started with a thousand. Why do you think you needed one million naira to start a business?
Do you think starting business with huge capital guarantee success?
If you think so, why do companies fold?
You better be wise to understand your world.
[2/27, 03:26] Odogwuakataaka: A young man came back to village few years ago. Though it was as a result of illness. He lost all he has for the treatment and was broke having nothing to rest upon. After the successful treatment, he was bold enough to tell me that should he find a little money to buy wood, he has to construct some box to help him build bee pot
Re: Creation Of Job Opportunities: You Can Do It With Or Without Certificate by bunbit23: 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
[2/27, 03:28] Odogwuakataaka: Something that none had ever thought about within our locality. I assisted him with some amount knowing that greatness is power of the mind
[2/27, 03:29] Odogwuakataaka: Today, he can supply pure honey national and international having many workers
[2/27, 03:29] Odogwuakataaka: He just finished building a bungalow for himself few months back. He has not been to the business more than six years now. He has a pick up van and many motorcycle for transportation (helping the business growth).
[2/27, 03:30] Odogwuakataaka: What is employment?
[2/27, 03:30] Odogwuakataaka: Must government employ you?
[2/27, 03:30] Odogwuakataaka: What is employment, must individuals employ you?
[2/27, 03:30] Odogwuakataaka: What is employment?
[2/27, 03:30] Odogwuakataaka: Must your certificate employ you?
[2/27, 03:31] Odogwuakataaka: Buy yourself a brain
[2/27, 03:32] Odogwuakataaka: Look within your locality, what is that you can do passionately to help mankind? Start it today!
[2/27, 03:32] Odogwuakataaka: If it requires great sum of money and no one is there to assist with the fund, look other means possible
[2/27, 03:32] Odogwuakataaka: Look for alternative
[2/27, 03:33] Odogwuakataaka: You must not go to work with a car
[2/27, 03:33] Odogwuakataaka: Not all that travel on car are rich and happy.
You must not start a job with your certificate, thousands of employees today does not have certificate.
You must not start a job with too much capital, there are opportunities that requires no fund to start with.
You can only understand, see these opportunities when you apply wisdom.
Re: Creation Of Job Opportunities: You Can Do It With Or Without Certificate by bunbit23: 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
2/27, 03:32] Odogwuakataaka: Look within your locality, what is that you can do passionately to help mankind? Start it today!
[2/27, 03:32] Odogwuakataaka: If it requires great sum of money and no one is there to assist with the fund, look other means possible
[2/27, 03:32] Odogwuakataaka: Look for alternative
[2/27, 03:33] Odogwuakataaka: You must not go to work putting on suit with a car
[2/27, 03:33] Odogwuakataaka: Not all that travel on car are rich and happy
[2/27, 03:34] Odogwuakataaka: You must not leave in a city, some of us was born in a village, grew up in a village, and today successful in the village even when we tested city life in fullness
[2/27, 03:34] Odogwuakataaka: you must understand life to help you become a success?
[2/27, 03:34] Odogwuakataaka: But then, buy yourself a brain
[2/27, 03:34] Odogwuakataaka: It's time of truth
[2/27, 03:34] Odogwuakataaka: You must take it
[2/27, 03:35] Odogwuakataaka: You must hear it
[2/27, 03:35] Odogwuakataaka: Yes, sometimes it's bitter when someone tell you the truth but you can't afford to accept the truth knowing that truth is life
[2/27, 03:35] Odogwuakataaka: Eziokwu bu ndu
[2/27, 03:36] Odogwuakataaka: Those of you who are doing little and not progressing. Every year boy boy. You must stand up!
[2/27, 03:37] Odogwuakataaka: Yes, it's time to stand up
[2/27, 03:37] Odogwuakataaka: Stand up and look forward to see opportunities
[2/27, 03:38] Odogwuakataaka: I must tell you, this is not a call for disturbances to me oooo
[2/27, 03:39] Odogwuakataaka: Because after this message now, my box will fill with messages. You see them telling me how they can pull mountain with little capital
[2/27, 03:39] Odogwuakataaka: I am not Central Bank of Nigeria neither am I microfinance bank. Am sure have ones define myself as a broker or money lender.
[2/27, 03:40] Odogwuakataaka: Telling you the truth you need to know does not by any means compell me to offer financial assistance
[2/27, 03:41] Odogwuakataaka: What I have to do I must do this is why I have to assist you where necessary
[2/27, 03:41] Odogwuakataaka: Knowing whom I am will help me serve you better
Re: Creation Of Job Opportunities: You Can Do It With Or Without Certificate by bunbit23: 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
[2/27, 03:41] Odogwuakataaka: But then, mind yourself
[2/27, 03:41] Odogwuakataaka: It's never bad words
[2/27, 03:42] Odogwuakataaka: You must experience great multiplication as a human being. You can do anything. Don't be limited
[2/27, 03:43] Odogwuakataaka: Stop limiting yourself at the same time remain positive minded
[2/27, 03:43] Odogwuakataaka: Your enemies succeeded ruling your life is not a reason you should sacrifice your life for them
[2/27, 03:44] Odogwuakataaka: Stand up and be a man
[2/27, 03:44] Odogwuakataaka: You can become a contractor to sites within your locality. People need services without certificate
[2/27, 03:45] Odogwuakataaka: Why holding unto certificate?
[2/27, 03:45] Odogwuakataaka: Those rich boys in your village you can serve them if you through know your onion
[2/27, 03:46] Odogwuakataaka: It's not a must you approach person and ask him or her for financial assistance
[2/27, 03:46] Odogwuakataaka: There are other ways you can gain that without asking
[2/27, 03:46] Odogwuakataaka: Use your brain
Re: Creation Of Job Opportunities: You Can Do It With Or Without Certificate by bunbit23: 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
[2/27, 03:47] Odogwuakataaka: Those of you who are in the township yet can't feel the ship in the town, return home and become a village man.
[2/27, 03:47] Odogwuakataaka: It doesn't matter where the men are. Every city is a town every town is a city. Create your world today!
[2/27, 03:48] Odogwuakataaka: Everyone must not leave in New York City
[2/27, 03:49] Odogwuakataaka: Some of you have rich ground, good enough for farming. Some of you came from rich family having land resources
[2/27, 03:49] Odogwuakataaka: What are you doing in the town?
[2/27, 03:50] Odogwuakataaka: Must you leave in town?
[2/27, 03:51] Odogwuakataaka: Get home and look after all these landed properties and give your life a meaning. How much is a tin of red oil today in the market?
[2/27, 03:51] Odogwuakataaka: What about palm kernel? How much are cashew sold today? These are common in the village. There are thousands of wealth opportunity you can create for yourself as a degree holder within the people if you truly understand what education stand for. Within short period of time, the sky is a limit when people get to appreciate your services.
[2/27, 03:52] Odogwuakataaka: Do you know that the plots of lands in your community and family lieng waste can make you a billionaire in the next ten years?
[2/27, 03:52] Odogwuakataaka: You don't know because you need it this year
[2/27, 03:53] Odogwuakataaka: Greatness is power of mind
[2/27, 03:53] Odogwuakataaka: Wisdom help you talk about tomorrow not really today
[2/27, 03:54] Odogwuakataaka: If you can plant 100 palm tree � today, in the next 9 years, can you price your wealth?
[2/27, 03:55] Odogwuakataaka: You can achieve this without a dime. Right their in existing palm plantations lies the possibility
[2/27, 03:55] Odogwuakataaka: But sometimes, people lack vision
[2/27, 03:57] Odogwuakataaka: If I should lie low under the umbrella of spiritualist, providing services to people: I must be successful and rich but is not enough for me hence I have to expand my coast into farming and trade.
[2/27, 03:57] Odogwuakataaka: Yes!
[2/27, 03:59] Odogwuakataaka: It's a beautiful world. You can't experience its beauty if you do not join in developing it
[2/27, 03:59] Odogwuakataaka: This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules
[2/27, 04:01] Odogwuakataaka: It's a shame to you, to us and to your family when a member of light house (an adult) write me saying he can't afford #500 five hundred naira for a period of thirty days. Let's share it
Re: Creation Of Job Opportunities: You Can Do It With Or Without Certificate by bunbit23: 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2018

Re: Creation Of Job Opportunities: You Can Do It With Or Without Certificate by bunbit23: 6:15am On Feb 28, 2018

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Apostle Suleman Speaks To ALEDEH On State Of The Nation: Herdsmen Att / God Will Surprise Nigeria Very Soon – Bishop Nwokolo / We Are All Guilty Of This:taking From The Poor And Giving To The Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.