Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,433 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

2 Verified And 1 Non Verified Uk,us And Nigeria Google Adsense For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 2 Verified And 1 Non Verified Uk,us And Nigeria Google Adsense For Sale (1287 Views)

2 Verified Nigerian Adsense Available (with Domains) / How To Activate Airtel Night Plan, Get 250mb For N25 And 1.5gb For N150 / verified UK adsense with 50£ & naija adsense for sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Verified And 1 Non Verified Uk,us And Nigeria Google Adsense For Sale by Prinnce: 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
2 verified and 1 non verified uk,us and nigeria google adsense for sale@N2000(price negotiable)..if you want to buy contact me through email- princcekunle@gmail.com or reply on this post

Re: 2 Verified And 1 Non Verified Uk,us And Nigeria Google Adsense For Sale by Prinnce: 6:27am On Feb 28, 2018
Adsense stil available
Re: 2 Verified And 1 Non Verified Uk,us And Nigeria Google Adsense For Sale by PromoteX: 11:13am On Feb 28, 2018
why are you not replying your email
Re: 2 Verified And 1 Non Verified Uk,us And Nigeria Google Adsense For Sale by Patrick051(m): 11:28am On Feb 28, 2018
PromoteX:
why are you not replying your email
Run, He is a Scammer.
Re: 2 Verified And 1 Non Verified Uk,us And Nigeria Google Adsense For Sale by erniewhez(m): 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
Pls advise.
I applied for adsense with a gmail and was approved but my website has expired and u was asked to pay almost 100usd to redeem as renewal is late.
My sit content were built in .Com eg me..Com but I both a domain eg abc.Com before I applied for adsense I redirect my eg me..Com to my domain abc.Com
Now I can't access my abc.Com and want to buy anoth er domain eg www.me.com. and redirect my me..com to the new domain, will this affect my adsense account?

(1) (Reply)

Review Needed On Gurusbuzz.cf Forum / How To Get Listed On Google Using Google My Business Tool - Full Set-up Guide / How To Attract Visitors To Your Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.