Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,283 members, 7,839,389 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Have You Gotten Your National Identity Card? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Gotten Your National Identity Card? (546 Views)

Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? / How To Check If Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Is Ready For Collection / Have You Collected Your National Identity Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Gotten Your National Identity Card? by jefy(m): 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
The term shithole seems a subtle word for our entity..May be we are paying for our sins or it's near end time just within our sphere.. Hum,or may be the colonial masters left too soon....am just curious as nothing seems to work...corruption,nepotism,unnecessary bottlenecks,insencerity,hatred,unemployment, crime glorification,pollution, bad politics and political players,killings and love of dark arts by majority of our youthful population...
Forgive my deviation from the topic in view..it's painful when you see development in other lands and an ever reliable working system..our's is of pain and tears. Our's is of suffering and smiling mixed with lack,want,wishes and prayers. What have we done wrong!!!?
5 years and still counting,i am yet to get my National Identity card,i have grown grey in wait and the ques at the pump station persist, cost of living ever so hard like searching for treasure at the desert...the goons are been paid monthly for arm's struggle,graduates still unemployed. Small businesses been frustrated as Alaye baba's and government tax men constantly demand their levy...hum,where i go end am? It is well,2019 we await.
Re: Have You Gotten Your National Identity Card? by OriginalKogiboy(m): 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
I WILL GET MINE IN TOWNHALL TOMOROW
Re: Have You Gotten Your National Identity Card? by sonofspada(m): 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
No, cos we deyzoo
Re: Have You Gotten Your National Identity Card? by ak22(m): 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
Yes collected my own last month .But is only for the people that registered 2013 that are ready for collection
Re: Have You Gotten Your National Identity Card? by jefy(m): 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
ak22:
Yes collected my own last month .But is only for the people that registered 2013 that are ready for collection
2013 to 2018...sorry,but whats the expiry date on your card? I wish the govt can openly explain why it takes so long
Re: Have You Gotten Your National Identity Card? by ak22(m): 8:58am On Feb 28, 2018
jefy:
2013 to 2018...sorry,but whats the expiry date on your card? I wish the govt can openly explain why it takes so long

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aptitude Test / A Letter To Boa-ri & The Villa By FZA / First Bank Nigeria Plc Killed My Mentor 9mins Ago.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.