Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

Please,is Change Of Course Form Free Or D Normal 2500naira.cos I Want To Change To Unn After Having - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please,is Change Of Course Form Free Or D Normal 2500naira.cos I Want To Change To Unn After Having (1655 Views)

Don’t Name UNN After Ojukwu, Alumni Warn FG / Mefroc College(affliated To Unn) / Lasu Sch. Of Part-time Std. Or Info. Tech. Bus. Sch. Affiliated To Unn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please,is Change Of Course Form Free Or D Normal 2500naira.cos I Want To Change To Unn After Having by ccollins(m): 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2010
Please,is change of course form free or d normal 2500naira.cos i want to change to unn after having a good mark in utme.
Re: Please,is Change Of Course Form Free Or D Normal 2500naira.cos I Want To Change To Unn After Having by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2010
Change of course form is N2500. I Just bought mine from JAMB OFFICE, AWKA.
Re: Please,is Change Of Course Form Free Or D Normal 2500naira.cos I Want To Change To Unn After Having by Awaitingdoc(m): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2010
Is the same form for both change of institution and change of course? Pls, cos i want to change my poly choice and d course. Thanks
Re: Please,is Change Of Course Form Free Or D Normal 2500naira.cos I Want To Change To Unn After Having by Surest47: 12:56am On Apr 29, 2010
@Awaitingdoc, yes is for both
Re: Please,is Change Of Course Form Free Or D Normal 2500naira.cos I Want To Change To Unn After Having by funkystanl(m): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2010
Please when is the closing date for the change of course?
Re: Please,is Change Of Course Form Free Or D Normal 2500naira.cos I Want To Change To Unn After Having by Cupidkc(m): 4:33am On Apr 30, 2010
Plz who knws d last day for change of course?
Re: Please,is Change Of Course Form Free Or D Normal 2500naira.cos I Want To Change To Unn After Having by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:42am On Apr 30, 2010
why una dey ask the last day? It is still on sale now. Hurry to Jamb Office as quick as possible wit your 2500 now that it still available and stop asking questions.

(1) (Reply)

Help On Jamb Utme Brochure Pls Its Urgently Needed / Lautech Crisis Deepens ,sug Leader Suspended Over Riot / How Many Candidates (total Number) Have Registered For 2011 Utme Jamb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.