Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,061 members, 7,814,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Album: Tasha Cobbs Leonard – Heart. Passion. Pursuit. (all Track & Lyrics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Album: Tasha Cobbs Leonard – Heart. Passion. Pursuit. (all Track & Lyrics) (3707 Views)

See Mad Photo Of Don Jazzy That Got Tasha Attention / Tasha Reveals More About Her Baby ‘kimberly, Says She’s Trying To Get Her Back / Tasha Steps Out In Sexy Thigh-revealing Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Album: Tasha Cobbs Leonard – Heart. Passion. Pursuit. (all Track & Lyrics) by Brainzcoded1: 4:44am On Feb 28, 2018
GRAMMY Award-winning worship singer/songwriter Tasha Cobbs Leonard has released her most ambitious and long anticipated new album Heart. Passion. Pursuit.

The “Break Every Chain” crooner releases her new album HEART. PASSION. PURSUIT. with 16 tracks to the album featuring worship singers Anna Golden, William Murphy, Jimi Cravity, Kierra Sheard and American rapper, singer, songwriter and model, Nicki Minaj. The album was produced by Kenneth Leonard, Jr., and featuring powerful co-writes with Matt Redman, Jonas Myrin, Brenton Brown.

Heart. Passion. Pursuit. is a compelling collection of music, marked by congregational praise and worship, and filled with promise to impact the world for the glory of God.

“Heart. Passion. Pursuit” will be Tasha Cobbs’s 3rd studio album following the release of her 2nd album “Grace” and her chart topping debut album “One Place Live” which won her the most cherished Grammy Awards.

Tasha Cobbs Leonard has previously released some tracks which are to feature in the recently released Album lead by “Great God”, “The Name of Out God”, “The River of the Lord”, “Your Spirit” Ft. Kierra Sheard & “Gracefully Broken”.

Tasha Cobbs Leonard – “Heart. Passion. Pursuit.” Album Tracklist.

1. Alive
2. Our Eyes Are On You (Reprise)
3. I Have Decided
4. I Will Follow
5. One Pure and Holy Passion
6. Here
7. Dove’s Eyes
8. You Know My Name ft. Jimi Cravity
9. Forever at Your Feet (ft. William Murphy)
10. Great God
11. Wonderful Grace Ft.
12.The river of the lord
13. The Name Of Our God
14. Your Spirit Ft. Kierra Sheard
15. I’m Getting Ready (feat. Nicki Minaj)
16. Gracefully Broken
Download all track here==> https://gospeljingle.com/tasha-cobbs-leonard-heart-passion-pursuit-album-tracklist-download-lyrics/

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Claims He Traveled From The Year 6491 And Is Stuck In 2018 Because ..... / Tiwa Savage And James Brown Kiss Each Other At A Party / MC Oluomo Alleged To Have Impregnated Actress, Lizzy Da Silva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.