Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

What Country Or School Can I Enrol With €6,000. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Country Or School Can I Enrol With €6,000. (1257 Views)

What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / Travelling To USA Or School Of Nursing??pls Advice Me. / Leave The Country Or Stay Back And Start Something?please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Country Or School Can I Enrol With €6,000. by ugomnaanny: 6:58am On Feb 28, 2018
Re: What Country Or School Can I Enrol With €6,000. by heendrix(m): 7:07am On Feb 28, 2018
ugomnaanny:
Good morning, pls my friend needs advice. She has saved up €6,000 and wants to continue her education(Msc) abroad. what school or country can she enrol with this amount? cause most schools she have seen so far are €10,000 above. Thanks

Norway. abi wait does she wana apply for scholarship
or the flight ticket fee, school fees and housing with feeding inside that €6000
Re: What Country Or School Can I Enrol With €6,000. by ugomnaanny: 7:27am On Feb 28, 2018
heendrix:

Norway. abi wait does she wana apply for scholarship
or the flight ticket fee, school fees and housing with feeding inside that €6000
no not scholarship, €6,000 for fees,
Re: What Country Or School Can I Enrol With €6,000. by eldee365: 7:39am On Feb 28, 2018
let her try Canada, that's if she has got a high GPA, say 2.1,if she has average GPA let her try USA... Goodluck!
Advice your friend to join nairaland, also follow both countries student visa thread � to know better!.
Re: What Country Or School Can I Enrol With €6,000. by ugomnaanny: 7:49am On Feb 28, 2018
Thanks very much, would tell her.. she came out 2:2
Re: What Country Or School Can I Enrol With €6,000. by ugomnaanny: 7:50am On Feb 28, 2018
Re: What Country Or School Can I Enrol With €6,000. by Demonicide(f): 7:58am On Feb 28, 2018
ugomnaanny:
Good morning, pls my friend needs advice. She has saved up €6,000 and wants to continue her education(Msc) abroad. what school or country can she enrol with this amount? cause most schools she have seen so far are €10,000 above. Thanks
there are some cheap schools in Canada. Let her try countries like sweden, norway, estonia, finland. Finland form is still on and czech if she is interested, i will link her ASAP.

1 Like

Re: What Country Or School Can I Enrol With €6,000. by eldee365: 8:03am On Feb 28, 2018
ugomnaanny:
According to her, she's scared of America with their interview, so US isn't an option for her.
Fear won't do her good, USA is her best option, she could get additional funding / scholarships from the school too, what's her major?
besides usa has schools for any type of undergraduate GPA..
Re: What Country Or School Can I Enrol With €6,000. by ugomnaanny: 8:05am On Feb 28, 2018
Demonicide:
there are some cheap schools in Canada. Let her try countries like sweden, norway, estonia, finland. Finland form is still on and czech if she is interested, i will link her ASAP.
sent u a pm
Re: What Country Or School Can I Enrol With €6,000. by ugomnaanny: 8:06am On Feb 28, 2018
eldee365:

Fear won't do her good, USA is her best option, she could get additional funding / scholarships from the school too, what's her major?
besides usa has schools for any type of undergraduate GPA..
she read surveying and geoinformatics came out wit 2:2
Re: What Country Or School Can I Enrol With €6,000. by eldee365: 8:14am On Feb 28, 2018
ugomnaanny:
she read surveying and geoinformatics came out wit 2:2
Then she is in safe hands with the USA grin
Her best bet would be to
1)write toefl

2)write Gre(Graduate record exams aim a very high score, necessary to get admission with funding to support her own money)

3)Apply to schools in states with not too high standard of living eg Texas

4)pay all the necessary payments, applications fee on the university portal, sevis fee etc

5)get her transcripts, letters of recommendations from her university in Nigeria here, then good statements of purpose (sop)

Then finally apply for visa!
be confident and get her visa approved grin

to know more join the USA student visa thread, Goodluck to you and your friend..

1 Like

Re: What Country Or School Can I Enrol With €6,000. by ugomnaanny: 8:16am On Feb 28, 2018
eldee365:

Then she is in safe hands with the USA grin
Her best bet would be to
1)write toefl

2)write Gre(Graduate record exams aim a very high score, necessary to get admission with funding to support her own money)

3)Apply to schools in states with not too high standard of living eg Texas

4)pay all the necessary payments, applications fee on the university portal, sevis fee etc

5)get her transcripts, letters of recommendations from her university in Nigeria here, then good statements of purpose (sop)

Then finally apply for visa!
be confident and get her visa approved grin

to know more join the USA student visa thread, Goodluck to you and your friend..
tanks very much I appreciate
Re: What Country Or School Can I Enrol With €6,000. by Mayorboi(m): 8:16am On Feb 28, 2018
If she can make it up to €9k she can go to Germany & won't even have to spend any of that on Tuition. The €9k {Block Acc} would be for her cost of living in Germany.

Otherwise, she can try Austria, Portugal, Belgium, Hungary, maybe Spain & Italy. Public unis in these countries have cheap tuition. South Korea & Maybe China (if she doesn't mind Asia) There are a'lot of scholarships in Asia.

But as Eldee said.. US is great if she is willing to put in the effort into writing standardised tests. She shouldn't be afraid of the interview. God & preparation is key. All these other countries especially those Europe countries have stringent visa protocols aswell..
Re: What Country Or School Can I Enrol With €6,000. by ugomnaanny: 8:24am On Feb 28, 2018
Would tell her thanks
Re: What Country Or School Can I Enrol With €6,000. by eldee365: 8:24am On Feb 28, 2018
ugomnaanny:
tanks very much I appreciate
Thank you too grin
Let her not forget the rankings of the school matter alot, she should apply to the top 50 or the best 100 in geo- informatics in the USA.
Applying to atleast 3 schools out of the Top 100 is okk..

Use Google well!
Add Quora too
gradschoolcafe
msinusa..com
etc

better follow the USA student visa thread, get every information you need and also get to ask Questions..

Goodluck!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Country Or School Can I Enrol With €6,000. by ugomnaanny: 8:26am On Feb 28, 2018
grin ok
Re: What Country Or School Can I Enrol With €6,000. by heendrix(m): 8:34am On Feb 28, 2018
ugomnaanny:
no not scholarship, €6,000 for fees,

oh she has extra money for living and feeding including flight ticket right?

if she does I guess Norway is a good fit
Re: What Country Or School Can I Enrol With €6,000. by Demonicide(f): 9:00am On Feb 28, 2018
ugomnaanny:
sent u a pm
i ve replied.
Re: What Country Or School Can I Enrol With €6,000. by ugomnaanny: 9:09am On Feb 28, 2018
Demonicide:
i ve replied.
still yet to see it. Thanks
Re: What Country Or School Can I Enrol With €6,000. by ugomnaanny: 9:09am On Feb 28, 2018
heendrix:

oh she has extra money for living and feeding including flight ticket right?

if she does I guess Norway is a good fit
would she be needing English test exam?
Re: What Country Or School Can I Enrol With €6,000. by Demonicide(f): 9:12am On Feb 28, 2018
ugomnaanny:
still yet to see it. Thanks
send it here..chinwenjoe@gmail.com i think my yahoo has issues.
Re: What Country Or School Can I Enrol With €6,000. by Demonicide(f): 9:13am On Feb 28, 2018
ugomnaanny:
Re: What Country Or School Can I Enrol With €6,000. by Demonicide(f): 9:14am On Feb 28, 2018
ugomnaanny:
she wont be needing for finland. But for estonia and the rest she will.
Re: What Country Or School Can I Enrol With €6,000. by heendrix(m): 9:16am On Feb 28, 2018
ugomnaanny:

I dont really think so cause my friend registered for TOEFL and was later told they dont really need it

(1) (Reply)

Relocating To Georgia. Advise Needed Please. / Buhari's Magic Wand On Port Harcourt International Airport: PICTURES & VIDEO / A Short Story Of Iyana Ipaja Lagos State Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.