Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Man Find Beans Inside The Fish Pie He Bought. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Find Beans Inside The Fish Pie He Bought. (1098 Views)

See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k / See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / The Fish I Caught In My Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Find Beans Inside The Fish Pie He Bought. by queensera(f): 7:32am On Feb 28, 2018
A Nigerian man with the username @ajegs007 on twitter, has taken to the platform to showoff what he found inside the fish pie he bought.

The man discovered beans inside the fish pie he bought.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/02/man-find-beans-inside-fish-pie-he-bought.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J
Cc Mynd44

Re: Man Find Beans Inside The Fish Pie He Bought. by NwaAmaikpe: 7:37am On Feb 28, 2018
shocked

Buhari is really heartless.
See the beans-pie he gave this young man.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Find Beans Inside The Fish Pie He Bought. by Mariangeles(f): 7:40am On Feb 28, 2018
It does not look like beans to me...I see potatoes, I see carrots, with little pieces of meat...maybe the issue is the filling is too small considering the size of the pastry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Find Beans Inside The Fish Pie He Bought. by Evablizin(f): 7:40am On Feb 28, 2018
grin

That's beans pie now.

BUHARI THANK YOU OH!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Buhari will be like......

1 Like

Re: Man Find Beans Inside The Fish Pie He Bought. by dayskid: 7:43am On Feb 28, 2018
grin
Re: Man Find Beans Inside The Fish Pie He Bought. by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 28, 2018
angry
☣ ☠

☣ ☠
Re: Man Find Beans Inside The Fish Pie He Bought. by internationalman(m): 8:12am On Feb 28, 2018
Attention seeker.
Is beans not eatable?
Re: Man Find Beans Inside The Fish Pie He Bought. by HOLYDICK(m): 8:52am On Feb 28, 2018
You go enta cheap bakery buy their over sized pot bellied pie... What to do u expect??

1 Like

Re: Man Find Beans Inside The Fish Pie He Bought. by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:26am On Feb 28, 2018
Buhari why??
Re: Man Find Beans Inside The Fish Pie He Bought. by pleasantplaces: 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
it's not beans oh. heck! beans even cost.
What he's trying to show is the filling of the mestpie is small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Find Beans Inside The Fish Pie He Bought. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
pleasantplaces:
it's not beans oh. heck! beans even cost.
What he's trying to show is the filling of the mestpie is small
Correct
Re: Man Find Beans Inside The Fish Pie He Bought. by chii8(f): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=pleasantplaces post=65446326]it's not beans oh. heck! beans even cost.
What he's trying to show is the filling of the mestpie is small[/quote

Nice observation

(1) (Reply)

Silicon Soap And Cake Molds Bonanza / How To Prepare Cucumber Tomato Sandwich / See The Yam My Wife Bought #1500 This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.