Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

"She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police (38001 Views)

Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth / Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping / Young Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl With His Brother & Friends Nabbed In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police by zinaunreal(m): 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
But she enjoyed it
Re: "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police by nairavsdollars(f): 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
It is well
Re: "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police by ellajoe(m): 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
Smilling grin grin to jail
Re: "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police by SOFTENGR: 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
He's still talking because I never burst him koropkon grin grin grin

Re: "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police by emmxzy(m): 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
Re: "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police by SOFTENGR: 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
nairavsdollars:
It is well
How is it well when a fourteen-year-old is being raped with reckless abandon.
No let me vex for you o.

Re: "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police by emmxzy(m): 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]the girl self na confirm olosho
Re: "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police by iluvpomo(m): 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
You see, there is nothing wrong with that .....
(Senator Yerima)
Re: "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police by ensamy(m): 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
If his name was Musa and the lady's was Aisha then no one can arrest Musa because at 14yrs of age Aisha is ripe enough for marriage and sex. shocked shocked shocked
Re: "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police by hatedisplace: 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
nawtyme:
The Man is an idiot.

Looking at it from a different perspective, the police said they detained him because of the victims age. Please how Old is Senator Yerima's wife?
When Yinusa was having fun with miss Oruru, what role did the police play after the case was reported to them by her parents, until there was a public outcry?
There are lots of child marriages in the north, who is being arrested?

Apply the rules irrespective of who is involved
marriage to their daughter not sex with their daughter without their consent
Re: "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police by Abogwara: 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
With or without her consent, it's rape. Only parents have the right to give consent on behalf of any girl under 16.
Re: "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police by Afritop(m): 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
That is not an excuse. If she is the one rape him shey hin no go enjoy am. Take him to jail
Re: "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police by nawtyme: 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
hatedisplace:
marriage to their daughter not sex with their daughter without their consent
In other words underage marriage is alright once the parents give consent right?
Re: "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police by hatedisplace: 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
nawtyme:

In other words underage marriage is alright once the parents give consent right?
for some parts of Nigeria
Re: "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police by kullozone(m): 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
mccoy47:
Smh.
In as much as dis is a sad story but truth is some 14/15 yr old girls in Nigeria are nothing to write home about!

This is exactly what most people don't understand. I've lived in the ghetto/rough areas and I still visit sometimes. You should see what some minors do, they literally ask for sex and if you're someone who can't control himself, you'd do it... so I know what the man is talking about. Notwithstanding, he should've controlled himself because it's a crime to sleep with a minor so...

1 Like

Re: "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police by Bitterleafsoup: 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
tuzeriouz:

mental wetyn? For rape case? G, calm down!
He is right. Leaders are a reflection of the people they lead.
Our leaders rather spend our money on secondary school girls for romps than build roads.
Re: "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police by Bitterleafsoup: 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
zinaunreal:
But she enjoyed it
So will your 14 year old daughter, keep it up.
Re: "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police by Follysho777: 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
nawtyme:
There are lots of child marriages in the north, who is being arrested?

Apply the rules irrespective of who is involved

Some are more equal than the others.. undecided
Re: "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police by Blackskingirl(f): 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
Look at this fool, Na police I blame,,,they're still allowing him talk. She enjoyed it at 14??,,, Mad man
Re: "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police by zinaunreal(m): 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
So will your 14 year old daughter, keep it up.
i dont mind loading your 14 year old daughter. Sensless maggot. It's people like you that lust over such and claim saint
Re: "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police by myhotbrain: 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hypocrites, most of you are.
A visit or short stay in the SS and SE would
reveal the amount of underage sex going on there,
In fact, some of these teens engage in straight prostitution
and baby factory business.

Do your own research and prove me wrong.
Re: "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police by nawtyme: 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
hatedisplace:
for some parts of Nigeria
Going by your analogy, then the man in question should not be held by the police. That is because, according to the police his only crime is the age of the girl.
Re: "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police by shawnmendes: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
mccoy47:
Smh.
In as much as dis is a sad story but truth is some 14/15 yr old girls in Nigeria are nothing to write home about!
stfu. Because you people have damaged them from childhood. Rapist
Re: "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police by mccoy47(m): 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
shawnmendes:
stfu. Because you people have damaged them from childhood. Rapist
Smh for u.
Just go and take your meds. Shalom
Re: "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police by Hemjayy: 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
Even if she enjoyed it, it's still a statutory rape.
Re: "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police by desire222(f): 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ayodejioak:
Before we blame Mr. Patrick...

This is consensual. Infact, she said she enjoyed it for a whole year.

Now

Asides the fact that we need to enlighten the girl's parents about the meaning of RAPE, we also need to reprimand them on how they have failed to train their child. Having sex with a minor is an offense in any country.

Mind you, what's bad isn't good.

Mr. Patrick had sexual relationship with a minor

By law, this is a punishable offense in most countries of the world

I'm not sure about Nigeria
Re: "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police by shawnmendes: 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
kullozone:

This is exactly what most people don't understand. I've lived in the ghetto/rough areas and I still visit sometimes. You should see what some minors do, they literally ask for sex and if you're someone who can't control himself, you'd do it... so I know what the man is talking about. Notwithstanding, he should've controlled himself because it's a crime to sleep with a minor so...
So a minor walks up to you, bares her breast and say you should fuvk her and because you can't "control yourself" you will?
The fact that you've lived in those areas should make you know that those poor children have been severely abused when they were younger.
Rapists coming here to justify themselves.
Re: "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police by victorazy(m): 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
Gungnir:
He should first spend a year in a 3x3 feet cell for one year afterwards they decide his case.

grin 900mm x 900mm room for one year?

guy unfit kill.
Re: "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police by desire222(f): 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
A man like this is not likely to have 50,000 naira is his account, I wonder how he can afford the bail money. He should rot in jail.
Re: "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
victorazy:

grin 900mm x 900mm room for one year?

guy unfit kill.

He shouldn't be able to stand up right when they pass the sentence for the remaining half of the crime.
Re: "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police by Bimb007(m): 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
There Is God Ooh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) / Three Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) / Gunfight At Tin Can Between Hoodlums In Apapa, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.