Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Is Your Organization, Denomination Or Group Whether Secret Or Open The Best? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Your Organization, Denomination Or Group Whether Secret Or Open The Best? (1194 Views)

Export Chats From Whatsapp To Telegram Contact Or Group With Chat History / Removal Of Illegal Structures Not Targeted At Any Individual Or Group – Edo Govt / PASTE YOUR Itunes And Amazon Gift Cards Any Denomination For Instant Alert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Organization, Denomination Or Group Whether Secret Or Open The Best? by Freeze007(m): 9:08am On Feb 28, 2018
As I put my request open, if you are unable to convince me or convert me, irrespective of your group or organization then you should be compelled beyond doubt that you need to follow me.

To Brotherhood of the Cross and Star. Now I want to practically demonstrate here that I know our Lord Jesus Christ, since, I must test all spirit, this is your opportunity to bring your strong hold otherwise till eternity give glory to God here on Earth.

So, the game is NOW

WHEREVER YOU are I am ready to visit.

(1) (Reply)

Daily Memoirs Quote Of The Day March 18 / NSIA CBT Aptitude Test 2018 / MTN Nigeria Is Giving Free 500MB To All Its Subscriber Claim Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.