Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Marriage Gone Wrong - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Gone Wrong (1374 Views)

Parenting Gone Wrong. 9 Years Old Slay Queen / Marriage Gone Wrong / Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Gone Wrong by blesskewe(f): 9:22am On Feb 28, 2018
Good morning nairalanders
Ok I know am not supposed to post this but I think I should
My uncle and his wife are really having a serious beef since December. The man is a family guy (he loves it when his nephews and nieces comes to stay)but the woman is the opposite. Because according to her its too much blah blah blah
She talks too much totally annoying now he his thinking about divorcing her,when he went to marry someone bigger than him nko
I really pity him because it's obvious she starves him in za oza room marriage gone wrong
Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by greatnaija01: 9:24am On Feb 28, 2018
ok u have POSTED it, what do you WANT?

advice?
counsel?
argument?
discussion?
front page?
or
ranting....

Adjust your thinking till u find your purpose of posting private matters online.

blesskewe:
Good morning nairalanders
Ok I know am not supposed to post this but I think I should
My uncle and his wife are really having a serious beef since December. The man is a family guy (he loves it when his nephews and nieces comes to stay)but the woman is the opposite. Because according to her its too much blah blah blah
She talks too much totally annoying now he his thinking about divorcing her,when he went to marry someone bigger than him nko
I really pity him because it's obvious she starves him in za oza room marriage gone wrong

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by blesskewe(f): 9:25am On Feb 28, 2018
greatnaija01:
ok u have POSTED it, what do you WANT?

advice?
counsel?
argument?
discussion?
front page?
or
ranting....

Adjust your thinking till u find your purpose of posting private matters online.

it's unbearable I need to talk about it
Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by greatnaija01: 9:28am On Feb 28, 2018
did you pray for them? because it seems there is more to the issue o.... that even both parties may not be aware of.

It is a good thing to marry someone opposite from u so you can try something new but it has to be bearable and tolerable. Someone that is not 100% OPPOSITE THO.

I feel they lack good communication.... communication is not the same as TALK.

but anyway, you OP learn from their mistakes n do not repeat it.

blesskewe:
it's unbearable I need to talk about it

1 Like

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by krissconnect(m): 9:30am On Feb 28, 2018
He wants to divorce her just cos of that mere and silly reason? Stupid. He should understand it's for better for worse. Bye

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by blesskewe(f): 9:35am On Feb 28, 2018
No family fun
Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by blesskewe(f): 9:35am On Feb 28, 2018
greatnaija01:
did you pray for them? because it seems there is more to the issue o.... that even both parties may not be aware of.

It is a good thing to marry someone opposite from u so you can try something new but it has to be bearable and tolerable. Someone that is not 100% OPPOSITE THO.

I feel they lack good communication.... communication is not the same as TALK.

but anyway, you OP learn from their mistakes n do not repeat it.

learning in progress
Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by ImaIma1(f): 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
The woman is probably stressed out when nieces and nephews come over because she gets to care for extra people.

Do you guys help around when you go there? Or you just eat and eat and watch Tv while she does most of the work you guys create when you are there?

Marriage is not cast and stone. It takes understanding between the couple. A lot of couples i know hardly allow family members come and spend days in their houses to avoid one problem or the other.

Allow your uncle and his wife to sort out their issues and stay out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by cjeriia: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
Sis it's not your biz. Focus on ur own personal life

1 Like

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by bryanarchie: 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
ImaIma1:
The woman is probably stressed out when nieces and nephews comes over because she gets to care for extra people.

Do you guys help around when you go there? Or you just eat and eat and watch Tv while she does most of the work you guys create when you are there?

Marriage is not cast and stone. It takes understanding between the couple. A lot of couples i know hardly allow family members come and spend days in their houses to avoid one problem or the other.

Allow your uncle and his wife to sort out their issues and stay out of it.

Exactly, they feel it's their uncles house so will balance like kings and watch the woman slave herself unnecessarily...
Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by addictiv(m): 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
The question should be why is she behaving in such a manner? Why doesn't she like relations coming over?
Why is she shouting and talking too much? Was she like that b4 he married her? Why is she starving him in the other room? Lastly Why does he want to divorce her?
People do things for different reasons and you can never understand their actions if you don't know the reasons for it.
Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by addictiv(m): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
I heard of a woman who never liked relations coming over because the husband who is a judge was fond of spending so much on relatives that little was left to run the house and pay bills. So she became hostile to relatives and they stopped visiting. She and her husband were able to concentrate on building the family. Fast forward to now. Children have all grown up, married and well settled. estates and investments well established. She is now the most friendly relation. She is always hosting parties and ceremonies and happy to have relations spend vacations and ensures they go with bags and pockets full. All the family members that talked ill of her in times past are now calling her a wise woman. She no longer bars her husband but encourages him to help more. Things are not always what they seem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Gone Wrong by ImaIma1(f): 12:13am On Mar 01, 2018
bryanarchie:

Exactly, they feel it's their uncles house so will balance like kings and watch the woman slave herself unnecessarily...

When she complains, she is a bad wife. Op you think it is easy to be cooking and cooking like a restaurant owner while you guys are glued to your phones and tv waiting for food to be ready.

This is the reason couples especially the wife do not like inlaws coming ro stay. They see fault in .everything while hoping to be treated like royalty.

(1) (Reply)

Mattress Biggest Size In The Market (4.5 By 20) Sales!!! / How Do I Help My Father / Finally I Am A Proud Mother Of Twins Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.