Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Pls Help,is Tai Solarin College Of Education The Same As Tai Solarin University Of Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help,is Tai Solarin College Of Education The Same As Tai Solarin University Of Education (1955 Views)

Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) 2015/2016 Admission Forum. / Ogun Scraps Tai Solarin University & Merges Four IT Polytechnics / Is Tai Solarin College Of Education Post Utme Form Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help,is Tai Solarin College Of Education The Same As Tai Solarin University Of Education by wahleyz(m): 12:18am On Apr 27, 2010
angryPls in my utme,in my choose prefered college of education i choose tai solarin college of education and now am hearing about tai solarin university of education,pls are they the same.Pls help
Re: Pls Help,is Tai Solarin College Of Education The Same As Tai Solarin University Of Education by Hopelect(m): 6:57am On Apr 27, 2010
wahleyz:

angryPls in my utme,in my choose prefered college of education i choose tai solarin college of education and now am hearing about tai solarin university of education,pls are they the same.Pls help
Yes.

(1) (Reply)

Prospective Student Of Yabatech 2010/2011 Post Utme Cutoff Mark Forum / HELP: Which of these UK Schools has the Best MBA Program / HOW S.U.G PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE SHUT DOWN UNILORIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.