Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared (1288 Views)

For Beginners: 5 Top Ways To Generate Organic Traffic To Your Website / Complete Traffic Setup For 10k Daily Organic Traffic / Hire Us To Manage Your Instagram Handle Get Maximum Of 5k Followers Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared by seoscrib: 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
Services Before Payment

I can get you Upto 5k - 10k pageview per day on your blog and makes your blog rank on search engine like Anox, Google, Entireweb, Exactseek, Bing, Yandex, Baidu and so on....

You can also hire me for the following services as follow which are:

* Building Quality Backlinks To Your For Higher DA.

* Build a very nice magazine blog for you like skyesoccer.com or any other according to your choices.

* Drive real human and quality organic traffic rating from 5k pageviews and above per day.

* Set up your seo blog for faster ranking on all most visited search engines like google, bing, entireweb, anox, yandex and so on.

* Get your blog articles on google first page - Complete Seo Setup.

Contact me on:

Call: +2349020840389

OR

Facebook: http://facebook.com/presharthur1

Services Before Payment

3 Days Money Back Guarantee if it did not work within 3 days

Applicable For Wordpress, & E-commerce CMS only

If Interested
Re: Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared by seoscrib: 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
Below List Are Wordpress Premium Plugins and Prices to get it from me...

1: Wp subscriber pro #2000

2: Wp seo pro

3: Wp rocket

4: Yoast Pro + Lincese Key -

5: Yoast seo 5.8 pro
+ License Key - #2000

6: Mts schema

7: Typing master pro - #1000

8: Squirrly 2018 premium

9: mts writter

10: wp auto spinner

Below List Are Seo Softwares And Prices:

1: Long tail Pro - #5000

Call 09020840389 if you need any of them or live chat me on facebook.com/presharthur1
Re: Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
seoscrib:
Below List Are Wordpress Premium Plugins and Prices to get it from me...

1: Wp subscriber pro #2000

2: Wp seo pro

3: Wp rocket

4: Yoast Pro + Lincese Key -

5: Yoast seo 5.8 pro
+ License Key - #2000

6: Mts schema

7: Typing master pro - #1000

8: Squirrly 2018 premium

9: mts writter

10: wp auto spinner

Below List Are Seo Softwares And Prices:

1: Long tail Pro - #5000

Call 09020840389 if you need any of them or live chat me on facebook.com/presharthur1

what is their function n how do they help one's blog,pls educate me, I am interested. .am new to blogging
Re: Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared by seoscrib: 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
valentineuwakwe:

what is their function n how do they help one's blog,pls educate me, I am interested. .am new to blogging

They all have diff functions for diff niched so what niched are you into? give me a call or chat up with me on fb
Re: Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
seoscrib:

They all have diff functions for diff niched so what niched are you into? give me a call or chat up with me on fb

check my site www.valentine202.com
Re: Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared by seoscrib: 8:41am On Mar 01, 2018
valentineuwakwe:

check my site www.valentine202.com

Your blog is not properly well arrange, not user friendly, not seo friendly..... etc, well if you hire me to do the any of my services above, i will redesigned yah blog with either premium or free theme.....

We await your feedback
Re: Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared by 3html: 10:31am On Mar 01, 2018
Valentine i love your theme . Can you share it with me?
Pls its mobile friendly and OK.
The only thing u need is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:48am On Mar 01, 2018
seoscrib:

Your blog is not properly well arrange, not user friendly, not seo friendly..... etc, well if you hire me to do the any of my services above, i will redesigned yah blog with either premium or free theme.....

We await your feedback

pls can you giv an insight about all the stuff you mention, cos I apply for adsense n was given last year...that site was n is still having posts on Google first pages....best ever page view was 90,567 as of Nov 2017....
Re: Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared by seoscrib: 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
3html:
Valentine i love your theme . Can you share it with me?
Pls its mobile friendly and OK.
The only thing u need is keywords research

Be specific and say the truth sir, i dont know if you are here to challenge me or not but i know people [bloggers] who will visit the blog link above will know am at the right side, perhaps sir vincent work on your blog designed or get someone to do it for you if you really love to beat seo and traffic properly
Re: Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared by 3html: 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
seoscrib:

Be specific and say the truth sir, i dont know if you are here to challenge me or not but i know people [bloggers] who will visit the blog link above will know am at the right side, perhaps sir vincent work on your blog designed or get someone to do it for you if you really love to beat seo and traffic properly

tongue am not here to challenge u, I know about that blog than you.
Though sadly the ranking has been droping ever since J for all ended... Valentine you should know what I mean here

You now need to make post that will attract visitors. Ok
Re: Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared by seoscrib: 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
3html:

tongue am not here to challenge u, I know about that blog than you.
Though sadly the ranking has been droping ever since J for all ended... Valentine you should know what I mean here

You now need to make post that will attract visitors. Ok

Thanks for the keyword "not challenging" though you might know the blog more than me, i see, the blog has 38% unique content but the site designed is improper, well enough is enough, have said more than i can say about that blog, meanwhile the below theme are ready for any seo services you hire me.

Sahifa

Maxblog

Admag

Newspaper 7 and All Newspaper

Unspoken

Carriton - naija loaded type

Naijaokay Theme - by http://www.pyradic.com

Few theme are premium and could be given to you if my services is in need
Re: Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared by 3html: 6:59am On Mar 02, 2018
I speak from experience though and with proven records

Re: Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared by Infocity1474(m): 9:53am On Mar 02, 2018
3html:
I speak from experience though and with proven records

Drop your link let me analysed it, if you are real i will pay any amount for your services
Re: Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared by 3html: 10:06am On Mar 02, 2018
Infocity1474:

Drop your link let me analysed it, if you are real i will pay any amount for your services

shocked I don't need ur money sir

Re: Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared by IamShiningStar(f): 11:18am On Mar 02, 2018
seoscrib:

i agree, it not mobile friendly Biko!
Re: Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared by Infocity1474(m): 11:41am On Mar 02, 2018
3html:

bro you are a scammer and fake cox you only paste stats of another blog and claiming is yours, if you are gaining such stats i believed you will be proud to paste your link and someone will contact you after the analyzing, therefore mynd44 and lalasticlala #rule #8 - no false information, so mod pls check and verify this 3html cox i feel for those who will fall for his scamming, according to seoscrib about the link above [no mobile & user friendly], mod and everyone should analyze and penalize who is faulty between seoscrib & 3html but for me Seoscrib is right cox the blog lacks many thing that could be.

I weep for those who will fall for 3html scamming....

Seoscrib - Services has no side complain and he list web he has work on and for so i think is a pretty nice.
Re: Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared by seoscrib: 11:48am On Mar 02, 2018
3html:

lolx nice earning @3html i think by now you should have been like bro seun and aunty linda but keep fooling cox since you cant show proves by posting your blog link for analyzement from top bloggers here and there, i pity those who will hire you when you gat no proves but as for me [Seoscrib] i have every evidence and courage to show you proves
Re: Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared by 3html: 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
seoscrib:

lolx nice earning @3html i think by now you should have been like bro seun and aunty linda but keep fooling cox since you cant show proves by posting your blog link for analyzement from top bloggers here and there, i pity those who will hire you when you gat no proves but as for me [Seoscrib] i have every evidence and courage to show you proves
shocked cool I don't want analyzement biko

The above i posted was by morning and this is by evening

valentine your blog is OK

You can chose to believe or don't choose to..... It's a choice.

Re: Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared by 3html: 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
Infocity1474:

How can you have daily start of another blog is that possible
How can you entrust your logins to someone else a big blog for that matter.

Biko once again i dont want analyzement.

Re: Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared by 3html: 9:05am On Mar 03, 2018
That's my start again @ 9:04am today compare with yesterday.

If you like call Mindy44 or the snake catcher lala

Re: Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared by seoscrib: 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
3html:

No be today we start to dey use photoshop, stop this nonsense on my thread if you know you can't paste the link that owns that stats and perhaps you earn this much but still yet we dont know the link - please stop if you can't show us the link
Re: Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared by seoscrib: 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
3html:

i see all as edited [paint] or photoshop
Re: Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared by seoscrib: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
3html, since you dont want to drop link therefore, drop the most top keyword that rank on google only, then maybe from there we will then see your domain tld and analyze the traffic, seo and monetizing, 3html if you dont do this then stop faking or else i call you Scammer or ITK
Re: Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared by 3html: 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
Mr copy LA paste.

This evening 7:25pm

Re: Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared by seoscrib: 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
you only open 3 tabs on adsense earn view?.....

Well, the ear wen say e no go hear word go later go with head if dem cut head, those reading, i didn't say am perfect but make sure you know the right person fit for your services.....

@3html - am sorry but pls face your thread and dont come to mine if you can't proved what i request from you.... #peace
Re: Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared by 3html: 4:24am On Mar 04, 2018
seoscrib:
you only open 3 tabs on adsense earn view?.....

Well, the ear wen say e no go hear word go later go with head if dem cut head, those reading, i didn't say am perfect but make sure you know the right person fit for your services.....

@3html - am sorry but pls face your thread and dont come to mine if you can't proved what i request from you.... #peace

Ylam following u head on anywhere you go am there

Re: Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared by seoscrib: 8:09am On Mar 04, 2018
3html:

Ylam following u head on anywhere you go am there

Oyah sorry
Re: Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared by seoscrib: 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
Still available with guarantee of 3 days money back if it did not work
Re: Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared by seoscrib: 10:45am On Mar 18, 2018
seoscrib:
Still available with guarantee of 3 days money back if it did not work

(1) (Reply)

N100/month Web Hosting - Hostbrag / Get Adsense To Ur Old Blog And Design Your New Blog At An Affodable Price / Interesting Blogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.