Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Kidney Diseases - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kidney Diseases (424 Views)

Kidney Diseases / Get Rid Of Liver Cirrhosis,heart Diseases,diabetes Etc / Easy Way To Prepare Red Kidney Beans And Rice With Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kidney Diseases by NicholeDietary(f): 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
And as I dey warn people against all the dialysis, transplant, every medication, chemically processed foods, smoking, alcohol, dem still dey eye me like say na me and dem go suffer am.

Can we see the human kidneys?
Some will tell me its Satan now
Have repeatedly warned humans against the wrong lifestyle
All these are consequences of the medications humans take
These things are chemicals!
Can we see how ruptured and inflamed the kidneys are?
If you smoke, stop now, before its late
Carbonmonoxide isn't your friend
If you drink alcohol, stop!
The caffeine et al will kill you
Every chemically processed food and drink is a threat to your life
Until humans retrace their steps, all these will keep sprouting

Join us on WhatsApp to cure this +2348137739878 ( please do not call us ) ( if you had transplated another's kidney, no need please )
You can also join us on WhatsApp for health discussions

Lest I forget, those of you on HIV/Aids medication, hope you know this is one disease awaiting you as a result of those pills you are taking?
Hope you also know there's no virus?!
Please visit my page to read on HIV/Aids.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

*irony Of Life In Nigeria*(photo) / As A Guy, What Will You Do If Ur Lady Insult You B4 Her Toaster? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.