Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,536 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister (40178 Views)

Zimbabwean Men Says Condoms 'too Small' For Them – Report / Monkey Pox: Stop Eating Bush Meat, Monkeys & Dead Animals - Health Minister / How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Law of Diminishing Return grin
I pray oooooo
Re: Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
lefulefu:

God wey give dem itty bitty pingolo also gave them women with tiny shalllow snail.what u should be asking is those of our ladies wey huge and fat and married to chinese men how dem dey cope?

Just that?
Re: Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister by marvin906(m): 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
lefulefu:

God wey give dem itty bitty pingolo also gave them women with tiny shalllow snail.what u should be asking is those of our ladies wey huge and fat and married to chinese men how dem dey cope?

that's called bondage..
that woman will never reach paradise gate.. grin grin
buh you do know Chinese women small snail make sense
even with their small size grin
Re: Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
marvin906:

i work with them undecided undecided so i aint a gay..
Good to know
Re: Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister by mikejj(m): 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
grin
BrainnewsNg:

What? grin
Some people are too crazy oooo
Don't Make Me H0 rnY. Please
grin is everything all right.choi
Re: Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin is everything all right.choi
Yes!
What have you seen?
Re: Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
marvin906:

that's called bondage..
that woman will never reach paradise gate.. grin grin
buh you do know Chinese women small snail make sense
even with their small size grin
the Asian girls wey dey make sense na dose ones from Malaysia and Philippines. Bro i have seen a number of Chinese girls here. If u dey any of these shopping malls or big markets go buy something na so u go see many of them with their men. Brother mi frm wetin i see dem no get front and dem no get back and na so many dey stone face.some of our guys married to dem are really trying. One of my albino paddy back then in my primary school na China im base now. D guy don hook up with a Chinese lady. Me wey i love ukwu pass anything if i come go dey marry a Chinese lady i won't be able to cope.
Re: Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
lefulefu:
the Asian girls wey dey make sense na dose ones from Malaysia and Philippines. Bro i have seen a number of Chinese girls here. If u dey any of these shopping malls or big markets go buy something na so u go see many of them with their men. Brother mi frm wetin i see dem no get front and dem no get back and na so many dey stone face.some of our guys married to dem are really trying. One of my albino paddy back then in my primary school na China im base now. D guy don hook up with a Chinese lady. Me wey i love ukwu pass anything if i come go dey marry a Chinese lady i won't be able to cope.

Shocking!

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister by mikejj(m): 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
grin
BrainnewsNg:

Yes!

What have you seen?
grin[quote should i call zuniga one of my zimbawe friend.kiki
Re: Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister by marvin906(m): 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
lefulefu:

add indians to that they are backless..
the day i saw one of my Indian boss wife wear trouser..
i swear laugh one kill me i just control myself..
as in back flat life plank..
and she fine like mammy water
i prefer philipino they can get bobby sha..
buh their love is just too intoxicating
Malaysians i try to avoid them..
na Chinese whether ukwu or not..
i must make one my baby mama grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Shocking!
yes oo shockingly shockingcheesy
Re: Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister by kelvinklein219(m): 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
Brooke60:
We all like that tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
My own is like that oh grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister by fiercehillz(m): 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
What do you guys expect?
The minus in their thingy is the plus in their brains

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
marvin906:

add indians to that they are backless..
the day i saw one of my Indian boss wife wear trouser..
i swear laugh one kill me i just control myself..
as in back flat life plank..
and she fine like mammy water
i prefer philipino they can get bobby sha..
buh their love is just too intoxicating
Malaysians i try to avoid them..
na Chinese whether ukwu or not..
i must make one my baby mama grin grin grin
haha the flat ass Indian lady u saw iyam sure her name must be lady plankcheesy. African ladies are lucky. God gave them natural hips,natural ass and a nice skin tone. Dem no need to go gym to pump the azz up or use implants. I dey hear now that many white ladies spend a lot of money in cosmetic surgery to pump up their gleutus maximus(buttocks) .having a fat buttocks is now d trend for many ladies and black ladies have this in natural abundance. Kim kardeshian wey everybody dey take make noise dat she has azz make she try come naija and compare nacheesy. If she happen to land in the street of lbadan and see those yoruba girls with fat yanshes walking by she go admit dat her own no reachcheesy. Ehn u want to marry a chinco?.. Wish u luck brocheesy.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister by kerry57: 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
Shithole ministers all around mama Africa, God save her.
Re: Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister by marvin906(m): 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
lefulefu:
haha the flat ass Indian lady u saw iyam sure her name must be lady plankcheesy. African ladies are lucky. God gave them natural hips,natural ass and a nice skin tone. Dem no need to go gym to pump the azz up or use implants. I dey hear now that many white ladies spend a lot of money in cosmetic surgery to pump up their gleutus maximus(buttocks) .having a fat buttocks is now d trend for many ladies and black ladies have this in natural abundance. Kim kardeshian wey everybody dey take make noise dat she has azz make she try come naija and compare nacheesy. If she happen to land in the street of lbadan and see those yoruba girls with fat yanshes walking by she go admit dat her own no reachcheesy. Ehn u want to marry a chinco?.. Wish u luck brocheesy.

ibadan ass sha grin grin grin
beginning to miss that place..
who tell you say i wan marry chinco na babymama matter..
i even they find indian chick too
maybe my Gm daughter fit just come nigeria na
i for get hope... grin grin
na their juju matter they tire me
Re: Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister by omooba969(m): 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
Brooke60:
I knew it!!!!!!......Chinese prick will just be like 'Chinco' grin grin

Re: Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin[quote should i call zuniga one of my zimbawe friend.kiki

Go ahead!
Re: Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister by Kobicove(m): 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
Those Chinese guys must really be very tiny cheesy
Re: Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
lefulefu:
yes oo shockingly shockingcheesy

Will soon get better
Re: Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister by omooba969(m): 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

And you like long and fat ones? grin

As if you can handle it.
Re: Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister by TheUpsetGirl(m): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Law of Diminishing Return grin

it's like you are good in economics... kindly define the law of diminishing return angry
Re: Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister by omooba969(m): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
Brooke60:
We all like that tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister by babaireti(m): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
Bigger Dick ,smaller brain

1 Like

Re: Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
marvin906:

well i don't know if Indian ladies dey also do decimal 10:10 but what i do know is that na India our politicians dey travel to when they want to fortify themselves. This is why in most cases runzgirls/slayqueens spells no dey work on our politicians. In short na our politicians dey use d destiny of runzgirls/slayqueens to gun for their political ambition.
Re: Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister by Oreofepeters: 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
Mehn this dick p*"ssy of a thing ehn, just tire me

1 Like

Re: Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister by TheUpsetGirl(m): 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
marvin906:

at least Chinese men are more intelligent than Africans...
Re: Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister by delishpot: 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
Africa sha. Make dem produce their own na.
Re: Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister by Ojuororun(m): 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
ANY LADIES HERE ABEG?... HOW DOES LADIES CONDOM LOOKS LIKE?
Re: Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister by hedonistic: 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Big penis is inversely proportional to IQ

Save for a few exceptions, this is generally true.

Just take a comparative look at the two countries - Zimbabwe and China, evaluate their respective levels of progress and development (and their comparative levels of importance to the world), and then look at the topic again. Only then would you realise why the darker regions of the world are in their sorry state.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister by jericco1(m): 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
how can they use Chinese sized Dicks to make condoms for Zimbabwean men. disrespectful
Re: Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister by wink2015(m): 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
IT IS BETTER THE ZIMBABWEAN LEAVE CONDOM ALONE AND LEARN TO ZIP UP.

Abstinence remains the best or get married and remain faithful with your spouse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Shares 5,000 Washable Face-Masks In Kano (Photos) / Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) / Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.