Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,531 members, 7,840,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

OMG!! Neymar's Father Blasts PSG Over Claims Of No Surgery For Injury - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / OMG!! Neymar's Father Blasts PSG Over Claims Of No Surgery For Injury (335 Views)

Aguero's Father Blasts Pep Guardiola For Treatment Of Man City Legend / Neymar In Talks With PSG Over New Contract / OMG!! Neymar's Father Blasts PSG Over Claims Of No Surgery For Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! Neymar's Father Blasts PSG Over Claims Of No Surgery For Injury by HotnaijaMarket(m): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Neymar's father has quashed Paris Saint-Germain’s claim that his son won’t need to have an operation.

Neymar is poised to miss the second leg of the last-16 Champions League tie at home to Real Madrid next Tuesday after suffering a broken metatarsal and spraining his ankle in the 3-0 Ligue 1 win over Marseille on Sunday.

And Neymar Snr has confirmed his son will play no part against Real and will definitely need an operation.

He told ESPN Brazil: “Yes, of course he is out against Real Madrid.

“It is absurd if anybody thinks otherwise. At the end of April, Neymar will be able to play football.

“We are waiting for the (Brazilian national team's) doctor to arrive, he will have a meeting with the club.

“PSG already know that they will not be able to count on Neymar for at least six weeks because of this treatment.”

This is in stark contrast to what PSG boss Unai Emery’s comments on Neymar.

He said: “The information that Neymar will be operated is false.

“I spoke with the doctor on Tuesday morning and he explained to me what the exams revealed.

“I also talked about it with (PSG sports director) Antero Henrique, the president and the player.

“Neymar is the first who wants to play every game, for Real Madrid, he is very focused.

“I think there is a small chance for him tobe ready for the match.”

Continue Reading @ www.ngfind.com

(1) (Reply)

Pres. Buhari Receives World Cup Trophy, CHAN Eagles, Paralympians, Others / Leicester Take FA Cup Preparations To Spain / Morocco Want To Spend N5.6 Trillion To Host 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.