Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:30 AM

Tecno X Wakafire Smartphone Photography Masterclass At The #smwlagos2018 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno X Wakafire Smartphone Photography Masterclass At The #smwlagos2018 (995 Views)

Smartphone Photography: Rate These 10 Photos From The TECNO Phantom 9 / Used Tecno X Pro Phone For Sale / TECNO Photo Competition: Smartphone Photography Masterclass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno X Wakafire Smartphone Photography Masterclass At The #smwlagos2018 by Queennette(f): 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hi Nairaland,

The Social Media Week kicked off on Monday the 26th, February 2018, and it's been amazing. I attended some really great session and trust, i didn't regret attending those session. But one session so far got me wanting me and actually sparked up the potential photographer in me.

This session is the #SMWLAGOSTECNO WakaFire SmartPhone Photography masterclass. This masterclass was sponsored by tecnomobileng and was organised by Wakafire. It was organised to build experts as well as to build enthusiasts. The session was held in the LandMark Tower.

Note: To enable get this gift to you well, call this episode 1. So, let's ride...

Peep the beautiful ladies on the beautiful wears. They had the guests feeling like royalties, as they ushered in the guests with gift packs and a smile to keep them going. wink wink

We don't have to do the norms always, that what makes Tecnomobile different and unique. So other than the usual "red carpet", we had a blue carpet for awesome pictures.

So; call this episode THE ARRIVAL OF THE GUEST.

We never want to leave anyone behind, so instead of the scheduled time for 1:3opm, we wanted the guests all settled in, so we waited an extra 20 mins so we could have a good number of people. Little did we know they'd come in mass, such that in less than 20mins, the rooms was almost full. So Mr Jesse, who was the anchor for the day, got to his duty post and gave the opening remark as well as an appreciation speech. In his words "thanks for giving us your time here, we promise to give value in return".

Say hello to super MC Mr Jesse, below [img][/img]

...to be continued.

Re: Tecno X Wakafire Smartphone Photography Masterclass At The #smwlagos2018 by Queennette(f): 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
Yea, I'm back with this. Incase you haven't noticed, issa thread. grin grin grin

Mr Jesse gave the opening remark and at this time it was "deal time"; time to get down to business.

Tecno is a brand that respects the female gender, so in all that it does, gender equity is promoted. Torera Idowu, the DIYer was the first speaker for the day. And she gave a presentation on
* Her Story on how she began Smartphone photography and film making.
* The art of filming
* Types of Shot
*Why the Phantom 8 is perfect for Filming

She carried her audience along and she made sure they understand every bit of what she taught. Of course there were questions for her but was postponed to the question and answer section with Torera and Hamza.

Re: Tecno X Wakafire Smartphone Photography Masterclass At The #smwlagos2018 by scarycuteface(m): 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
Heard they gave out phones and other goodies too coz they trended on Twitter yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Tecno X Wakafire Smartphone Photography Masterclass At The #smwlagos2018 by Jaculze(m): 9:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
scarycuteface:
Heard they gave out phones and other goodies too coz they trended on Twitter yesterday.
Yep. Up to 2 Camon CMs

1 Like

Re: Tecno X Wakafire Smartphone Photography Masterclass At The #smwlagos2018 by omoalajah(m): 12:15am On Mar 01, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Tecno X Wakafire Smartphone Photography Masterclass At The #smwlagos2018 by datyorubaboy: 12:40am On Mar 01, 2018
Thats good of them
Jaculze:
Yep. Up to 2 Camon CMs

1 Like

Re: Tecno X Wakafire Smartphone Photography Masterclass At The #smwlagos2018 by missslimzy(f): 12:56am On Mar 01, 2018
Nice one from them

1 Like

Re: Tecno X Wakafire Smartphone Photography Masterclass At The #smwlagos2018 by sureinfo: 3:58am On Mar 01, 2018
Wow, that's lovely, 2 camon cms?
Jaculze:
Yep. Up to 2 Camon CMs

(1) (Reply)

Hands On With The Android P Vs Iphone X / Samsung Galaxy A8s Official, The First Phone With In-display Camera / Please Suggest Any Android Phone For 55k For Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.