Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

A-z Of Poultry And Fish Farming.(with Feed Production Technique) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A-z Of Poultry And Fish Farming.(with Feed Production Technique) (602 Views)

Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings / Best And Affordable Poultry And Farm Equipment / Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A-z Of Poultry And Fish Farming.(with Feed Production Technique) by Tonybills(m): 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
poultry and fish farming are the predominant Agric business venture for most starter. Of recent times, the profits in this sector have derail due to high feed rate and the high cost of production.
have been in this business for over 15years tarting as a family business up to date.
have had avast experience in feed formulation, engineering aspect of housing and general practice in farm management.

in this thread, you will learn

*****how to produced feed locally with high quality.
*******best nursing practice for optimum performance
******where to source for high-quality feed ingredients
******where to source for machinery for feed production
******where to get jute bags for your feeds
******you will learn how to keep a good farm record and be able to interpret them
*****How to use some modern techniques for high profits.
*****marketing of your birds and fish
ETC
Re: A-z Of Poultry And Fish Farming.(with Feed Production Technique) by countryfive: 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
waiting
Re: A-z Of Poultry And Fish Farming.(with Feed Production Technique) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
Following bro
Re: A-z Of Poultry And Fish Farming.(with Feed Production Technique) by Olayinka777(m): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
Following too
Re: A-z Of Poultry And Fish Farming.(with Feed Production Technique) by Tonybills(m): 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
HI FRIENDS
I will love this thread to be interactive in nature. if you have any challenges in poultry and fish farming don't hesitate to contact me for a solution.
i need more people to indicate interest for us to start fully
Re: A-z Of Poultry And Fish Farming.(with Feed Production Technique) by hugochris: 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
oyea
Re: A-z Of Poultry And Fish Farming.(with Feed Production Technique) by shurinz(m): 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
ride on

(1) (Reply)

Can You Buy One Poultry Egg For 83.33 USD / High Quality Ginger,turmeric,nutmeeg Seeds Available In Large Quantities / 10 Tons Palm Kernel Nut Expeller For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.