Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

South Africa’s Doom Pastor Escapes Jail - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South Africa’s Doom Pastor Escapes Jail (389 Views)

2022: Don't Listen To Prophets Of Doom, Prophet Abiara Tells Nigerians / Father Mbaka Escapes Assassination, Shot At By Gunmen - Adoration Ministry / Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa’s Doom Pastor Escapes Jail by Pookiej: 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
A South African pastor, Lethebo Rabalago, popularly known as Doom Pastor, who sprays his congregation in the face with insecticide, is to pay a fine in order to avoid jail.

Rabalago was offered the option of a four-year jail term or paying a 21,000 rand ($1,800; £1,300) after being found guilty of assault and contravening the Agricultural Stock Remedies Act.

The 25-year-old has agreed to pay the fine off in 3,000 rand monthly installments.

Rabalago – who runs the Mount Zion General Assembly – was arrested after it emerged he had used the product to “cure” his followers of various ailments, including cancer and HIV, in 2016.
Read more: http://naijachurchnews.com/doom-pastor-will-pay-fine-avoid-jail/

Re: South Africa’s Doom Pastor Escapes Jail by budaatum: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
"People like Doom pastor need to be mentally evaluated. A normal person cannot spray Doom on other human beings.” says Judge‎. Yet, his congregation are saying, ‎"Do not touch my anointed one"!

I think they are the ones who need mental evaluation!‎

1 Like

Re: South Africa’s Doom Pastor Escapes Jail by MuttleyLaff: 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
budaatum:

"People like Doom pastor need to be mentally evaluated. A normal person cannot spray Doom on other human beings.” says Judge‎. Yet, his congregation are saying, ‎
"Do not touch my anointed one"!

I think they are the ones who need mental evaluation!‎
You don't use the same brush to paint everyone
Re: South Africa’s Doom Pastor Escapes Jail by budaatum: 5:10am On Mar 01, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
You don't use the same brush to paint everyone
I don't waste my paint. It is his congregation who put on the teeshirts (those who are left, I guess, as some would have walked out when he brought out the Doom, and some after he sprayed it in their face, and some when their friends say to them,"is that not your pastor? Did you really just stand there and let him spray doom in your face? Are you really that stupid?" )

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat Your Wife / Winners Chapel Youth Music Director Shares His Secret / Rccg Sunday School Student Manual(22/04/2018) Child Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.