Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Invest #20 Million And Make #1 Million Profit In 1 Week - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest #20 Million And Make #1 Million Profit In 1 Week (400 Views)

Wakanda Inu, Africa’s Meme Coin, Goes Viral, Raising About $1 Million, And Gets / 5 Million Profit | How To Start A Bakery Business In Nigeria / Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest #20 Million And Make #1 Million Profit In 1 Week by moustaphah(m): 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
I have a business proposal for anybody that can invest up to 20 million. It is about buying a truck load of cashew (30tons) directly from farmers and selling to an exporter in Lagos.

I have an exporter in Lagos who will pay on delivery, and I have farmers who can't release cashew until after payment. Buying price is about 580k per ton and selling price is about 640k per ton.

If you have such huge amount of money, then this is an opportunity for you. Note that, after making a profit of over a million in a week, you can roll over the investment and continue to make 1 million naira per week till the end of the season.

If you are willing to invest, we will meet one on one and do all the transactions together. This is urgent. Only investors should comment please.
Re: Invest #20 Million And Make #1 Million Profit In 1 Week by aioluwa: 11:07am On Mar 01, 2018
Your contact pls
Re: Invest #20 Million And Make #1 Million Profit In 1 Week by moustaphah(m): 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
aioluwa:
Your contact pls

You can reach me on 07037547231 or via mail at kamalmustapha19@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Make 20% Monthly Roi With Cooperative Society / *land Grabbers (omo-onile) Flee As Obasanjo Visits Lagos Property* / Investment Opportunity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.