Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Airtel Is A Big Scam!!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Is A Big Scam!!!! (1160 Views)

Airtel Is Frustrating Nigerians With NIN Linkage. / My Airtel Is Killing My Mtn, Please Help / Data Is Life.. Airtel Is Da Bomb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Is A Big Scam!!!! by Haryorbammmy(m): 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
Normally I don't post to tarnish the image of any brand instead I even hype them when I find their product okay. But today I feel bad by what this so called Airtel did for me. To the matter, Normally I subscribe for the Airtel N300 social bundle which happened to be capped at 1gig for 25 days until recently when I discovered it has been reduced to 700mb and it doesn't even last 14 days anymore.
Today, I bought a N200 airtel card coz that's the last money on me, then I proceeded to dial *688# where I choosed the social bundle of N200 for 25 days. Lo and behold to my utmost surprise, this crazy network gave me just 50mb for 5 days on a social bundle of N200!!!!. Airtel is a Scum Scam!!!! This is unfair on the side of the Nigerian Youths who you milk dry despite the obvious hardship.
Re: Airtel Is A Big Scam!!!! by kachi19: 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
as much i have found this hilariously outrageous i opt to criticise the network providers in Nigeria as bunch of Legal Yahoo Boys they're part in cause of our nation's predicament

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Is A Big Scam!!!! by Behankey(m): 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
Sigh. Which network come good now sef

(1) (Reply)

Sim Card Lock Problem / Tecno Phone With "Bokeh" Effect For Bluring Background When Taking Pics / Iphone X - 10 Reasons Not To Buy It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.