Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Hududullah Micro-credit Company Limited - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Hududullah Micro-credit Company Limited (8101 Views)

Do You Want A Paypal, Stripe, US Bank Account, VCC ( Virtual Credit Card) And M / Payfair Supermarket Company Limited / Virtual Credit Cards *VCC* For Paypal Verification %100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hududullah Micro-credit Company Limited by lawalosky(m): 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hududullah micro-credit company limited.
Easy Access to loan.
provide free access to soft loans for small scale entrepreneurs with the minimum requirement being having a bank account and ATM card.
No guarantor required.
No guarantors. no form. you do no need to come for meetings or our office for repayments

Re: Hududullah Micro-credit Company Limited by lawalosky(m): 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
more... please call customer care at. 08113890420

Re: Hududullah Micro-credit Company Limited by delishpot: 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
I hope this is not one of those scams where they ask you to pay a percentage of what you want to loan and then scram with both your contribution and the said loan.
Guys remember that hushpupy scam where the person woukd ask his victims howmuch they have and then tell them to pay into his assistants account before he helps them? Only for them to lose their littke savings and get no help in the end? Watch out

SCAM

Lalasticlala I suspect this is a scam please do the needful.
this same person posted before that he met a woman offering this thing asking for our opinion only to suddenly turn to the person actually doing it.
Re: Hududullah Micro-credit Company Limited by lawalosky(m): 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
delishpot:
I hope this is not one of those scams where they ask you to pay a percentage of what you want to loan and then scram with both your contribution and the said loan.
Guys remember that hushpupy scam where the person woukd ask his victims howmuch they have and then tell them to pay into his assistants account before he helps them? Only for them to lose their littke savings and get no help in the end? Watch out

SCAM

Lalasticlala this is a scam please do the needful
no payment is required,
just download those pictures up there.
everything you need is listed there...
it is not a scam....
it is sponsored by Former vice president Atiku Abubakar...
Re: Hududullah Micro-credit Company Limited by delishpot: 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
lawalosky:

no payment is required,
just download those pictures up there.
everything you need is listed there...
it is not a scam....
it is sponsored by Former vice president Atiku Abubakar...

Ok o. I will say you said so.
Re: Hududullah Micro-credit Company Limited by lawalosky(m): 9:59am On Mar 03, 2018
delishpot:

Ok o. I will say you said so.
I feel like advertising it here because it might be a help to some of us....
is not by force....
though you must reside atlist close to federal capital territory. dey have branch there.
Re: Hududullah Micro-credit Company Limited by darexkey(m): 1:26am On Apr 17, 2018
Please, how true is this Nairalanders? They came to my office today claiming they give out loan with a 22% interest. Has anyone has any dealings with them cos their offer is too juicy? They claimed to operate from the north with their marketers nationwide. Are people in the north really having access to this loan?
Re: Hududullah Micro-credit Company Limited by lawalosky(m): 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2018
darexkey:
Please, how true is this Nairalanders? They came to my office today claiming they give out loan with a 22% interest. Has anyone has any dealings with them cos their offer is too juicy? They claimed to operate from the north with their marketers nationwide. Are people in the north really having access to this loan?
Is real my bro... but the -ve aspect of it is that you are to be refunding the loan weekly....
which means if you are not into huge enterprise etc to enable you meet up with their agreement..
outside that I don't think it's necessary for you...
Re: Hududullah Micro-credit Company Limited by skolab4(m): 10:27am On Apr 23, 2018
What is the interest rate , how do we apply for the loan and payback? Also what is the maximum amount one can get for the first time,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Hududullah Micro-credit Company Limited by lawalosky(m): 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
skolab4:
What is the interest rate , how do we apply for the loan and payback? Also what is the maximum amount one can get for the first time,,,,,,,,,,
call there customer service...
Re: Hududullah Micro-credit Company Limited by Emdee590(m): 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
Hello Op, I applied last year and I was given. Now these issues need to be addressed. 1. Interest rate of 30% is too high
2. The weekly payments is scaring me , can't I pay by month ending ?
So please answer those questions because I intend to roll back again but those conditions though even if the interest rate. Can't be reduced, let it be monthly...I have been trying the CCC line , always diverting
Re: Hududullah Micro-credit Company Limited by olamoses75(m): 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
pls,how long does it take them to disburse the money for you@emdee590
Re: Hududullah Micro-credit Company Limited by Emdee590(m): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
olamoses75:
pls,how long does it take them to disburse the money for you@emdee590
less than a month I was credited after inspecting my business premise
Re: Hududullah Micro-credit Company Limited by Emdee590(m): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
Sad thing , for how many days now I post a question here and the op is yet to attend to me even on their Facebook handle... It is a shame ... Not a good one from Hududullah
Re: Hududullah Micro-credit Company Limited by Funtus: 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2018
Hududullah is real,I have benefited loan from them and I intend to rollover again. Just that the repayment is weekly.

1 Like

Re: Hududullah Micro-credit Company Limited by Victoriastephen(f): 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
Please I need a customer care number, or your Fct address. I need to make an enquiry please.
Re: Hududullah Micro-credit Company Limited by Emdee590(m): 7:31am On Aug 12, 2019
Victoriastephen:
Please I need a customer care number, or your Fct address. I need to make an enquiry please.
I prayed you are answered here

(1) (Reply)

How To Join Illuminati In Nigeria / Download Free 77 Pages E-book On How To Make Money Online. / Nylon Production Machines For Sale-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.