Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] (38629 Views)

Chioma Rowland Shows Cleavage In Denim Jumpsuit (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Goes Braless In Denim Outfit (Photos) / Funke Akindele Slays In Denim Short Gown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
Kenyan singer, Kimani looking kinky for a recent shoot with ace photographer Kruz.

The popular dancehall star posed in a sheer gown that gives a perfect view of her denim undies. Then Victoria completely slayed the look with her denim boots which was also specially made to match the clouds...

See more shots from the lovely shoot below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/02/victoria-kimani-slays-in-denim-undies.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] by Tamarapetty(f): 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Am coming, let me fry this Eba.

18 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] by jonero4(m): 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
girls and selfie are like 5n6

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] by Ayodejioak(m): 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
Now that Nigerian artistes have succeeded in giving her fame

Which is her initial reason for the sojourn into the Nigerian Music Industry

I hope she gets to go back and make waves in her own country!!!

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] by metroid(m): 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
She is pretty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] by BrightDeGea(m): 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
jonero4:
girls and selfie are like 5n6
is that a selfie?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
Okay, she fine..

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] by Funkybabee(f): 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
Love her dress
Re: Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] by omooba969(m): 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
smiley
Re: Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] by obowunmi(m): 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
Sexy
Re: Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] by NwaAmaikpe: 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
shocked

That lace used to be a very common dining-table cloth in the mid-90s.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] by Jimbadly: 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
One of the sexiest female celebrities I know.

Her thighs are to die for.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] by businesscitadel(m): 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ok seen but Madam, when last did you make a hit song?

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] by BruncleZuma: 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
sad
Re: Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] by Phelix01(m): 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
No comment

5 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
And dis shud b news

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] by KendrickAyomide: 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
Re: Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Funkkeeeeeeee
Re: Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] by statrboiTolu(m): 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
Victoria let me trit u like a woman!! I dont have money n my preeeek is like tiger battery. It doesnt mean as far as i love you.
Re: Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] by Pvin: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
I Just need five minutes private talk with Buhari and Nigeria will never remain the same again
Re: Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] by Bogii: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
Kenyan singer, Kimani looking kinky for a recent shoot with ace photographer Kruz.

The popular dancehall star posed in a sheer gown that gives a perfect view of her denim undies. Then Victoria completely slayed the look with her denim boots which was also specially made to match the clouds...

See more shots from the lovely shoot below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/02/victoria-kimani-slays-in-denim-undies.html

Who is she slaying for rubbish embarassed

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] by statrboiTolu(m): 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
Victoria let me trit u like a woman!! I dont have money n my preeeeeek is like tiger battery. It doesnt mean as far as i love you.
Re: Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] by felnino(m): 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
So we should fry Agbalumo?

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] by Oluwambo147(m): 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
businesscitadel:
Ok seen but Madam, when last did you make a hit song?
never made a hit song my opinion tho
Re: Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
Sinful generation
Re: Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] by Emycord: 9:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
WHAT DID SHE SLAY? A COW ? A GOAT? OR CHICKEN
Re: Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] by Deo1986(m): 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
Anyone noticed her changed skin? undecided
Re: Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] by DaInferno(m): 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
Who's she
Re: Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] by nonut: 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
She's hot, but she can't sing.
Re: Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] by oluwasegun007(m): 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
just change ur profession.... to maybe air hostess...

rubbish
Re: Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] by soberdrunk(m): 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
You cannot force "sexy", its either you are or you aren't!!!! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids / Seyi Shay Would Make A Talented Stripper...(photos)...lol / Blac Chyna In A Fight With A Lady In Abuja Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.