Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) (51243 Views)

Islam Cleric ‘Performs Miracle’ On A Physically-Challenged Lady In A Mosque / Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) / Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) by Abayor7: 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
Masanto:

How do u know he is a mad man?

They might be brothers nah

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) by saibop(m): 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
In this southern part of Nigeria, the Christians are the problem. I have seen an instances where some people threw knockout (banger) inside the mosque when we were praying and they were caught but instead of beating them, we let them go.This might not be the case in the northern part.
Sometimes all you people want is just to hear or read bad thing about Islam so as to label it as terrorist group. Even a crime committed by non Muslims will become Muslims crime as long as the perpetrators are not caught.
Those people might have done wrong by beating him but you don't use the deed of one group to judge the whole religion.
You will even go as far as bringing some verses about killing and fail to justify where those verses applies. Does it mean there is no verse in the Bible that mentions killing over and over. How many times have you seen a reasonable Muslim replying to your post .Its not by force to comment on the Islam post if you don't wanna swear, please lets use our sense when criticizing on nairaland.

8 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
poverty + uneducated + religious = A very dangerous combo!
That's where you find folks who could lynch you for not sharing the same views with them.
Eradicate poverty and illiteracy in northern Nigeria, Nigerian government

4 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) by Maeka(m): 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
IS DAT THE RIGHTFUL WAY THE QURAN/SHERIA HAS DIRECTED YOU MUSLIMS TO HANDLE SUCH KIND OF A SITUATION? AND YOU EXPECT THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE THIS AND STILL LOVE TO BE CONVERTED TO ISLAM? NO, IT IS ONLY A FOOL THAT WILL DO THAT, YOU CANNOT EVEN HAVE MERCY ON A MENTALLY CHALLENGED PERSON? ISLAM ISLAM ISLAM.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) by Abbertee2: 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
Here everybody can write what he want, either muslim or Christian , good or insultive words, i think its so bad for admis to remove/ban people
Re: Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) by Hafeezson(m): 10:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
I'm from the city that this incident happen, anybody that say something negative about this thread dosen't knows what is going on in this our town GUSAU, so please just dont say anything on what u don't know, quoting on every thread is not by force
Re: Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) by Opoki(m): 12:50am On Mar 01, 2018
Masanto:

How do u know he is a mad man?
Would you sleep unclad in the mosque?

It's a common sense, he's not OK
Re: Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) by Opoki(m): 12:51am On Mar 01, 2018
Hafeezson:
I'm from the city that this incident happen, anybody that say something negative about this thread dosen't knows what is going on in this our town GUSAU, so please just dont say anything on what u don't know, quoting on every thread is not by force
Then tell us

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) by Opoki(m): 1:00am On Mar 01, 2018
saibop:
In this southern part of Nigeria, the Christians are the problem. I have seen an instances where some people threw knockout (banger) inside the mosque when we were praying and they were caught but instead of beating them, we let them go.This might not be the case in the northern part.
Sometimes all you people want is just to hear or read bad thing about Islam so as to label it as terrorist group. Even a crime committed by non Muslims will become Muslims crime as long as the perpetrators are not caught.
Those people might have done wrong by beating him but you don't use the deed of one group to judge the whole religion.
You will even go as far as bringing some verses about killing and fail to justify where those verses applies. Does it mean there is no verse in the Bible that mentions killing over and over. How many times have you seen a reasonable Muslim replying to your post .Its not by force to comment on the Islam post if you don't wanna swear, please lets use our sense when criticizing on nairaland.

First bolded: the Bible never ordered us to lynch and if it does, my pastor persistently and continually preach love e.g. love your neighbor as your self.

Second bolded: You cannot enforce me to swear by you God or take an oath because of my objective view.

Now go back to the rubbish you wrote in the first paragraph and correct it. You don't say trash about others religion just to justify yours.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) by lozanni(m): 1:13am On Mar 01, 2018
Pavore9:
Where is Mercy and Charity in this? Very likely he is dealing with a mental disorder.

Exactly my thoughts. People and religious over zealousness. Smh.
Re: Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) by saibop(m): 2:17am On Mar 01, 2018
Opoki:

First bolded: the Bible never ordered us to lynch and if it does, my pastor persistently and continually preach love e.g. love your neighbor as your self.

Second bolded: You cannot enforce me to swear by you God or take an oath because of my objective view.

Now go back to the rubbish you wrote in the first paragraph and correct it. You don't say trash about others religion just to justify yours.

Am not saying trash about your religion brother, am just saying what I know .You can try and explain it to me but what anybody that read it will understand is that they preach killing. Check Deuteronomy 17 12...Isaiah 14 21...Exodus 22 17...Leviticus 20 13.etc

And secondly nobody is asking you not to comment but you have maintain the rules by swearing. whether you believe or not is between you and God but don't complain that you are forced to take oath because its not a must for you to comment and if you don't like it you can put math on Christian post too. its free world.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) by Mrbimby(m): 7:44am On Mar 01, 2018
The annoying part of bn a Muslim in this shithole country is that 60% of Muslims in Nigeria are illiterate and have low knowledge of understanding.
Re: Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 01, 2018
Ohun t'oju wa l'oju ri
Re: Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) by TeamSimple(m): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2018
sholaball:
This religion is violent. That's why y'all had to make people choose b4 commenting. That in itself speaks volume
Keep shut you child of discord . It only when you hear anything related to Muslim or Islam that your genitals ticks you . How many times have we read of churches beating and stripping church invaders naked , but slowpokes like you are always distant from such topic . Useless sons and daughters of discord .
Re: Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) by TeamSimple(m): 8:53am On Mar 01, 2018
Maeka:
IS DAT THE RIGHTFUL WAY THE QURAN/SHERIA HAS DIRECTED YOU MUSLIMS TO HANDLE SUCH KIND OF A SITUATION? AND YOU EXPECT THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE THIS AND STILL LOVE TO BE CONVERTED TO ISLAM? NO, IT IS ONLY A FOOL THAT WILL DO THAT, YOU CANNOT EVEN HAVE MERCY ON A MENTALLY CHALLENGED PERSON? ISLAM ISLAM ISLAM.
But it is right for your pastor to lock up Kemi for months in prison with the excuse of defaming his character . Just like peak , Hypocricy is in you .
Re: Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) by TeamSimple(m): 8:57am On Mar 01, 2018
saibop:
You mind those silly hypocrite , like it was a Muslim that kept someone in prison for defamation of character. I thought their bible preaches forgiveness . Have seen churches strip and beat invaders black and blue but will still come here to say thrash cox the topic is about mosque . They want to fault Islam with every mistake of a Muslim but don't want to fault Christianity for every mistake of a Christian, because to them we just human

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) by Maeka(m): 11:06am On Mar 01, 2018
I ONLY ASK A SIMPLE QUESTION, WHY CANT YOU PEOPLE OWN UP TO ANSWERE ME AND ACCEPT FAULTS IF YOU ARE WRONG? IS THERE ANY JUSTIFICATION IN WHAT YOU PEOPLE DID OR WHAT WAS DONE TO THE MENTALLY CHALLENGE MAN? IS HYPOACRY MORE THAN THIS IN A PLACE OF WORSHIP? I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT IMPRISONING ANYBODY (KEMI) OR SO HERE, I AM TALKING ABOUT BITTING UP SOMEONE TO INJURY IN A PLACE OF WORSHIP, CAN HYPOCRACY BE MORE DAN DIS?
Re: Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) by nellyelitz(m): 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
These stupiid people again...
Re: Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) by Alhajijesus(m): 1:13am On Mar 02, 2018
it's obvious he was beaten black and blue. They don't care to know his health status, perhaps he is suffering from mental illness.
1400 years ago, a man urinated inside the mosque, though the companions were very angry and wanted to descend on him, one man displayed a rare trait, he asked for water, poured it on the very place the man urinated and said to him, here is meant for religious activities, it's not a toilet. And that man is the prophet of Islam, sallalahu alaihi wasalam.. What could you have done if it was you as the imam of the mosque? Cut off his head?
Re: Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) by Hafeezson(m): 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
Opoki:
Then tell us
Guy you will not understand me
Re: Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) by olahero(m): 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
iseyi:

Have you read or head of a Hadith below, below is example of mercy of Prophet to humanity.

Anas Bin Maalik said:

While we were in the masjid with the Messenger of Allaah, a Bedouin came; he then urinated in the masjid.

The Companions of the Messenger of Allaah said, “Mah Mah (An expression used to severly scold someone, to indicate the graveness of a matter).”

The Messenger of Allaah said, “Do not put a halt to his urinating, but instead leave him.”

They left him alone until he finished urinating.

The Messenger of Allaah called him over and said to him, “Any kind of urine or filth is not suitable for these masjids. Instead they are only [appropriate] for the remembrance of Allaah, the Prayer, and the recitation of the Qur’aan,” or this is near to what the Messenger of Allaah said.

He (saw) then issued an order to a man from the people, who then came with a bucket of water, which he poured over the [effected] area [of the masjid].

[Related by Muslim in his Saheeh, 285]
Jazakumullahu khair, you just reminds me of that Hadith.
Re: Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) by true2god: 9:41am On Mar 10, 2018
iseyi:

Have you read or head of a Hadith below, below is example of mercy of Prophet to humanity.

Anas Bin Maalik said:

While we were in the masjid with the Messenger of Allaah, a Bedouin came; he then urinated in the masjid.

The Companions of the Messenger of Allaah said, “Mah Mah (An expression used to severly scold someone, to indicate the graveness of a matter).”

The Messenger of Allaah said, “Do not put a halt to his urinating, but instead leave him.”

They left him alone until he finished urinating.

The Messenger of Allaah called him over and said to him, “Any kind of urine or filth is not suitable for these masjids. Instead they are only [appropriate] for the remembrance of Allaah, the Prayer, and the recitation of the Qur’aan,” or this is near to what the Messenger of Allaah said.

He (saw) then issued an order to a man from the people, who then came with a bucket of water, which he poured over the [effected] area [of the masjid].

[Related by Muslim in his Saheeh, 285]
Fabricated hadith.
Re: Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) by Empiree: 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
grin grin cheesy cheesy PAIN
true2god:
Fabricated hadith.
Re: Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) by Empiree: 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
madridguy:
We Muslims are practicing other side of ISLAM. Why beaten the man?
Sad, isn't it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran / How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) / Can A Muslim Keep A Fixed Deposit Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.