Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Rhd Audi A6 Quattro 2.8 Engine, Leather Interior - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Rhd Audi A6 Quattro 2.8 Engine, Leather Interior (3974 Views)

SOLD!Registered Well Used 2005 Audi A6 Quattro - Buy N Drive.... Priced To Sell! / *IT HAS LANDED* Audi A6 QUATTRO FULLY LOADED ( Pre ordered by Pystar ) / *ITS A QUATTRO* Its The 007 * 2003 Audi A6 Quattro* Preordered By Cne010 Of NL** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rhd Audi A6 Quattro 2.8 Engine, Leather Interior by Abe79: 9:04am On Apr 27, 2010
Hi guys, (see pics attached) grin
I have for sale a RHD AUDI A6 quattro, engine size 2.8, 4 Doors, Manual, Saloon, Petrol, 2000 Reg , Metallic silver.
The car offers superb build quality, leather spec Cruise control, Front & rear armrest, Headlight washers, Folding rear seats, Immobiliser, CD, ABS, Dual Front and Side airbags, X 5 headrests, Traction control, 3x3 point rear seat belts, Electric heated door mirrors, Front electric windows, Height adjustable drivers seat, Power Assisted Steering, Remote central locking, Adjustable Steering wheel, Trip computer, Front fog lights, Rear electric windows, Service indicator, Electrically adjustable drivers & passengers seats, Immaculate leather interior.

BUY NOW FOR 1.2MILLION NAIRA.(Offers will be considered)

The car is ready to be driven, although it has a scratch on the side but it still looks very immaculate.  The interior is spotless.

Feel free to email at buggassi35@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Rhd Audi A6 Quattro 2.8 Engine, Leather Interior by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 27, 2010
Nice car, Abe.

But, it's a 2000 model, not 2001. Your car was first registered 1st November 2000. Not much of a difference, but it makes perfect sense to let potential buyers know the exact year, especially when they need to buy parts for it!

Best of luck in the sale.
Re: Rhd Audi A6 Quattro 2.8 Engine, Leather Interior by Abe79: 10:35am On Apr 27, 2010
Thanks Siena, all corrected.
Re: Rhd Audi A6 Quattro 2.8 Engine, Leather Interior by dandollar1: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2010
Plz,how durable and efficient is audi generally,or compared to brands like toyota and d likes.wat of the availability of its parts?
Re: Rhd Audi A6 Quattro 2.8 Engine, Leather Interior by chelseabmw(m): 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2010
lovely car
Re: Rhd Audi A6 Quattro 2.8 Engine, Leather Interior by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2010
dan_dollar:

Plz,how durable and efficient is audi generally,or compared to brands like toyota and d likes.wat of the availability of its parts?

It's German, it's luxurious, it's exclusive. Everything the Toyota / Honda aren't. In terms of durability, they're good cars, nothing much to worry about, as long as oil changes are regular, and the timing belt's replaced at the prescribed intervals, it'll do well over 500,000 miles.

Efficiency? Well, it's a large-capacity V6, so don't expect the economy you'll get from a 1,6L four-banger. If you're comparing with a Camry, then you'll need to compare with the 3,0L V6 Camry. The Audi is more economical. Parts availability is not bad - a lot of Nigerians run the B5/5.5 Volkswagen Passat 2,8L V6, which is actually an Audi A6 under the skin. So, mechanically similar.

Lastly, I'd like to see more Nigerians more concerned with the safety aspects of a car, and make that a priority over economy. In a crash, (God forbid) I know where I'd prefer to be, if I didn't have a choice, and it wouldn't be in a tin-pot Jap car with it's panels so thin, they may as well be made out of baking foil.

Happy choosing!
Re: Rhd Audi A6 Quattro 2.8 Engine, Leather Interior by german007(m): 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2010
dan_dollar:

Sir Sienna has said it all.

Well refined, Luxurious and Captivating. Offers a satisfying alternative to the BMW 5 Series or Mercedes E-Class, the 2.7T is my favorite. The Quattro version is also amazing.

I drive an A6 myself.  wink   wink   You won't go wrong. Many VW mechanics can attend to Audi's.

Good luck in your hunt.  cool   cool
Re: Rhd Audi A6 Quattro 2.8 Engine, Leather Interior by Abe79: 10:26am On Apr 29, 2010
Hi peeps,
Car is still available,will consider reasonable offers o, shocked
Re: Rhd Audi A6 Quattro 2.8 Engine, Leather Interior by magicfairy(m): 11:14am On Apr 29, 2010
2000 AUDI A6 2.8 Quattro 4dr Auto Saloon Trade Seller: Jesus Saves AutosOverview Vehicle Summary Performance & Economy Dimensions Interior/Exterior Safety Overview
  2000 (X reg) Saloon 67,000 miles Automatic 2.8L Petrol 67,000 miles, I have for sale X Reg Audi A 6/ Engine size 2.8, 4 Door Saloon, Silver, Petrol, Automatic, Rear armrest, Electric door mirrors, Heated door mirrors, PAS, Trip computer, Height adjustable drivers seat, AC, Face off car stereo, Leather interior etc The MOT has just been done so will not expire until April 2011, mileage is very low - just under 67000, There are a few reasons for reduction in price No road tax Slight scratch to the side and bumper No service history. Please note the market price for this vehicle with such mileage is £3500+. Feel free to contact me for more details, reasonable offers will be considered. £1,950 ONO.

This same car with reg:X462ABL is also advertised on www.autotrader.co.uk

What is happening?
Re: Rhd Audi A6 Quattro 2.8 Engine, Leather Interior by Abe79: 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2010
Thanks for the info Magicfairy, i decided to move my car to Naija, Is that OK grin
Re: Rhd Audi A6 Quattro 2.8 Engine, Leather Interior by german007(m): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2010
magicfairy:

2000 AUDI A6 2.8 Quattro 4dr Auto Saloon Trade Seller: Jesus Saves AutosOverview Vehicle Summary Performance & Economy Dimensions Interior/Exterior Safety Overview
  2000 (X reg) Saloon 67,000 miles Automatic 2.8L Petrol 67,000 miles, I have for sale X Reg Audi A 6/ Engine size 2.8, 4 Door Saloon, Silver, Petrol, Automatic, Rear armrest, Electric door mirrors, Heated door mirrors, PAS, Trip computer, Height adjustable drivers seat, AC, Face off car stereo, Leather interior etc The MOT has just been done so will not expire until April 2011, mileage is very low - just under 67000, There are a few reasons for reduction in price No road tax Slight scratch to the side and bumper No service history. Please note the market price for this vehicle with such mileage is £3500+. Feel free to contact me for more details, reasonable offers will be considered. £1,950 ONO.

This same car with reg:X462ABL is also advertised on www.autotrader.co.uk

What is happening?

A car being advertised, does'nt necessarily mean it is still for sale. Only about 80% of cars advertised on car websites are available for sale.

The onus lies on the seller to delist his ad once a car has been fully sold to a client, Some websites have strict terms and guidelines with regards to a subscriber who does'nt delist an ad once a car has been fully sold, there is usually a specified, set time frame to do so.

It looks like the person who sold the car to our poster here, clearly has'nt done so.  cool   cool

@Abe79.

Goodluck with your sale. Lovely car. German cars make me weak at my knees.  wink   wink
Re: Rhd Audi A6 Quattro 2.8 Engine, Leather Interior by Abe79: 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2010
Thanks German007, well summaried. 
Just couldnt be bothered to reply Mr Magicfairy as I'll probably get rude, and as this is a friendly site lipsrsealed

Guess some ppl dont have much on their plate
Re: Rhd Audi A6 Quattro 2.8 Engine, Leather Interior by magicfairy(m): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2010
German 007 and Abe79 sorry for my ignorance and for still not understanding the situation of this nice car. Please make me understand. Whereabouts is the car right now? Nigeria or East London? And why are pictures of the car posted on www.autotrder.co.uk the same as the ones posted on Nairaland? Is it the same poster? As the advert on Autotrader is still live, it means the car is still for sale in the UK and for sale in Nigeria as well! Sorry for being a nuisance. Kindest regards
Re: Rhd Audi A6 Quattro 2.8 Engine, Leather Interior by Abe79: 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2010
Magic fairy Seriously you are becoming a big time nuisance, wot difference does the location of my car make to your life if you are not an interested buyer. Obviously, its a UK car as you can see in my advert here which is being sent to naija or do you not realise its possible to send a car to naija after buying it in the UK. To be honest aint got time explaining things to you and i guess its really really bugging your A***, so i'll keep you thinking, O K.
Re: Rhd Audi A6 Quattro 2.8 Engine, Leather Interior by assos: 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2010
magicfairy,infact i decide to stay cool but u make me to log on.
U re a big nuisances who plot evil to someone buzs instead of u to
face ur own buzs u re face magicfairy u use to do wit ppl
if really u ve audi a6 to sale why can u put ur advert in to another page rather
than u come to spoilt somebody buzs, how do feel if someone hot ur feel like this ?
audi A6 is a luvely classic car which always admire by ppl to drive X rag car in uk is almost 2001
ABE doesn't Lie that meaning is genuine buzs man
someone like u M will deceive ppl.
nairaland is a web were every nig and rest of world share there good feeling not to spoilt somebody
i can seen ppl jst come here to log on without a good reason to contribute that how nig economy will be like
china were buzs is booming every second.i did know ABE from Adams and eve
mr magic u should be mindful ur word the way u speak and u ve to seriously apologize to ABE
plz the moderators of this nairaland take good notice of some ppl who is coming here to peak abusive word
plz those ppl
should be remove from this good forum if they re eventually try it next time.
i rest my word.BLESS U ALL
Re: Rhd Audi A6 Quattro 2.8 Engine, Leather Interior by magicfairy(m): 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2010
No comment! grin
Re: Rhd Audi A6 Quattro 2.8 Engine, Leather Interior by Abe79: 9:05am On May 01, 2010
Assos lol I had to laugh cos u really gave it to him. MagicFairy is just an Idiot and its really not worth giving such ppl attention.  I dont believe a man can act like this, am a woman and i wouldnt even be sooo much into other ppl's business.

Pls o, the car is still available. Due to reach Naija in the next one week.  Offers welcome  wink
Re: Rhd Audi A6 Quattro 2.8 Engine, Leather Interior by assos: 9:58am On May 01, 2010
UR price is good coz i know how much it cost for shipping and clearing and
other money involve as well b4 someone ship a car to nig.by God grace u will market this
Audi A6 quickly by the time it arrive in nig coz a
friend of mine jst bought one tree weeks ago and will help u to speak to some ppl if their interesting.
abdullahint@yahoo.com
Re: Rhd Audi A6 Quattro 2.8 Engine, Leather Interior by Abe79: 11:25am On May 01, 2010
Ahh bless you, dats really nice.

Pls do contact me if anything. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Baby Boy Going For 550k (pix now included) / *awoof* Cheapest Toks Dodge Caravan Space Bus @ 420k net ..*awoof* / Sold!!! Toyota Camry LE 1998 Used At 550k(FIXED PRICE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.