Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

Single Mum Buried Her 3months Old Baby Alive Because Of Rich Man (Graphic Pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Single Mum Buried Her 3months Old Baby Alive Because Of Rich Man (Graphic Pics) (465 Views)

Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) / Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) / All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Mum Buried Her 3months Old Baby Alive Because Of Rich Man (Graphic Pics) by NaijaCover(m): 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
@ Dot Com

A single mother buried her 3months old baby after she met a rich man
Who promised to marry her.in order to save her relationship,
She decided to play a single my getting rid of the child by burying the child alive while the was child was asleep.
Pls what do we call this!!!!!!!!

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun

Re: Single Mum Buried Her 3months Old Baby Alive Because Of Rich Man (Graphic Pics) by forreelinc(m): 11:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
It happened in Togo? I didn't know people acted like afonjas there
Re: Single Mum Buried Her 3months Old Baby Alive Because Of Rich Man (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
God, seeing this pictures just gave me an headache right now
Re: Single Mum Buried Her 3months Old Baby Alive Because Of Rich Man (Graphic Pics) by micfoley: 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
Evil
Re: Single Mum Buried Her 3months Old Baby Alive Because Of Rich Man (Graphic Pics) by phayvoursky(m): 6:03am On Mar 01, 2018
AHHHHH.

THIS SENT SHIVERS DOWN MY SPINE.

PEOPLE ARE WICKED. ALL BECAUSE OF MONEY.

GOD IS JUST TOO MERCIFUL ABEG. JUST LOOK AT WHAT A MOTHER IS CAPABLE OF DOING TO HER OWN CHILD AND I THOUGHT MOTHER'S LOVE WAS THE GREATEST.

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? Jeremiah 17vs9

(1) (Reply)

Online Vs. Offline Personality; Pretense Or Hardwired? / Trapped In Traffic.woman Gives Birth To A Baby / Uthman Dan Fodio’s Dream: Fulani Will Collapse In 200 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.