Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,959 members, 7,956,607 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:04 PM

How Can I Transfer My Lecture Notes To My Pc - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Transfer My Lecture Notes To My Pc (986 Views)

What Happens If I Transfer Money To A Closed Account? / Please How Do I Transfer Sms , Video And Pics From Phone To Laptop / Urgent: How Do I Edit Pdf Document On My Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Transfer My Lecture Notes To My Pc by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 01, 2018
Please can someone tell me ways I can transfer my lecture notes to my PC, I don't mean snapping the note. Urgent help needed
Re: How Can I Transfer My Lecture Notes To My Pc by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 01, 2018
you did not snap them,then how do you intend moving them to your PC?? magic or something??

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Can I Transfer My Lecture Notes To My Pc by GrandMufti: 1:16am On Mar 01, 2018
Ugonwaeze14:
Please can someone tell me ways I can transfer my lecture notes to my PC, I don't mean snapping the note. Urgent help needed

Since you don't want to snap, you'll have to type them

1 Like

Re: How Can I Transfer My Lecture Notes To My Pc by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
What I mean is that I want the lecture notes to be in an editable format, you can't edit a picture, word by word can you?
Re: How Can I Transfer My Lecture Notes To My Pc by Toluowo: 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ugonwaeze14:

Since you don't want to type, you should be able to read audibly and clearly if you can manage a 80% accuracy rate.
Just use a text dictation software like the google doc voice tool. There are other software, but not free.
If you need any other assistance. lemme know.
Re: How Can I Transfer My Lecture Notes To My Pc by Physika(f): 10:56am On Mar 02, 2018
Ugonwaeze14:
What I mean is that I want the lecture notes to be in an editable format, you can't edit a picture, word by word can you?

Do this: download Text Fairy from google play store if you are using an android phone. Snap the lecture notes and copy out the contents there in with the Text Fairy app. Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Windows Vs Apple Macbook Laptops Which Is Better? / Rapiscan Metornet 3 Pro Web / Clean HP 650 For Sale, 4 Hrs Battery Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.