Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS (37063 Views)

We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist / Edo Sex Trafficker, Caught On Camera Forcing A Girl To Swear An Oath In Italy / FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 5:58am On Mar 01, 2018
A woman is currently in pains after she was allegedly battered by her husband and almost killed in the process. According to reports, the husband drove her away after beating her as she ended up in hospital in Asaba, Delta state capital. The man was said to have taken his wife to swear an oath that any man that has sex with her will die while doing it.

Human rights activist, Emeka Ugwuonye, shared the woman's sad story online. Read below;

Below is the report of a representative after visiting the victim:

"(1) I met with the lady today. In fact, she was badly battered by her husband and has been driven away from her matrimonial home, and her children were taken away from her.

"(2) Her story is a very long one. Her husband took her to swear an oat that any man who crosses her will die while having sex with her.

"(3) The husbands sisters has taken over her home and her children are so emaciated due to lack of proper care and feeding.

"(4) She just registered one week ago, and she claimed that she doesn't want to leave her husband, that she still wants to be married to him (I felt bad hearing this from her).

"(5) She said she bought lots of properties with her husband and the man has been selling them without given her a dime for over 2 years now.

Later she wrote as follows: "Sir, please am pleading with you to come to aid.My husband has been threatening me after your Facebook post saying he will bribe his way through the police and human right commission even if he kills me nothing will happen.I am scared for my life and am in hiding.Sir,please help me fight this injustice."

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/man-took-wife-swear-oath-sex-allegedly-brutalizes-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 5:59am On Mar 01, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by pyyxxaro: 6:01am On Mar 01, 2018
She go marry Mayweather senior brother

she shud run before he sends her to ancestors undecided

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by freeze001(f): 6:05am On Mar 01, 2018
She still wants to remain married to that beast and that's just the sad part.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by thesicilian: 6:05am On Mar 01, 2018
If you don't trust her anymore just leave the union, instead of all this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:07am On Mar 01, 2018
Auntie abeg kari your life komot that man house before e go late

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by Nogodye(m): 6:07am On Mar 01, 2018
Don't marry him,she turned deaf ear.Now see the end.Only an animal beat his wife.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 01, 2018

Very foolish man

But the most annoying part is, the lady says she's still in love with her husband, that she wont hesitate to marry the man Again, infact she's praying for that to happen!

Am afraid, one day you will sleep never to wake up again.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by NwaAmaikpe: 6:20am On Mar 01, 2018
shocked

That's why it pays to be good in bed.
The man has used his preek to magnet her brain, Walahi nothing can come in between a couple with a good sex life.

But I love the woman's perseverance.
Marriage is for better for worse.

God will forgive a woman who died through beatings in her matrimonial home than a woman who walked out of hers.

She should also not be concerned about the properties she bought with the man. They are not hers but his.
Because in Nigeria, once a man pays a woman's dowry, she becomes his property. All her properties become his; including her salary. He can do with it however he wants.

That's the only disadvantage of allowing a man pay for your brideprice.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by Oladimejyy(m): 7:02am On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The man has used his preek to magnet her brain, Walahi nothing can come in between a couple with a good sex life.

God will forgive a woman who died through beatings in her matrimonial home than a woman who walked out of hers.

She should also not be concerned about the properties she bought with the man. They are not hers but his.
Because in Nigeria, once a man pays a woman's dowry, she becomes his property. All her properties become his; including her salary. He can do with it however he wants.

That's the only disadvantage of allowing a man pay for your dowry.

22 Likes

Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by Evablizin(f): 7:15am On Mar 01, 2018
God i reject this type of husband,with all my heart,with all my soul ,with all my strength and with everything within and without me,he will never cross my part,if he is going to sambisa forest i will be going to Finland .AMEN.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by free2ryhme: 7:53am On Mar 01, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A woman is currently in pains after she was allegedly battered by her husband and almost killed in the process. According to reports, the husband drove her away after beating her as she ended up in hospital in Asaba, Delta state capital. The man was said to have taken his wife to swear an oath that any man that has sex with her will die while doing it.

Human rights activist, Emeka Ugwuonye, shared the woman's sad story online. Read below;

"(1) I met with the lady today. In fact, she was badly battered by her husband and has been driven away from her matrimonial home, and her children were taken away from her.

"(2) Her story is a very long one. Her husband took her to swear an oat that any man who crosses her will die while having sex with her.

"(3) The husbands sisters has taken over her home and her children are so emaciated due to lack of proper care and feeding.

"(4) She just registered one week ago, and she claimed that she doesn't want to leave her husband, that she still wants to be married to him (I felt bad hearing this from her).

"(5) She said she bought lots of properties with her husband and the man has been selling them without given her a dime for over 2 years now.

Later she wrote as follows: "Sir, please am pleading with you to come to aid.My husband has been threatening me after your Facebook post saying he will bribe his way through the police and human right commission even if he kills me nothing will happen.I am scared for my life and am in hiding.Sir,please help me fight this injustice."

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/man-took-wife-swear-oath-sex-allegedly-brutalizes-photos.html

Husband from hell fire cry
Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by akeentech(m): 7:53am On Mar 01, 2018
The husband did the right thing. I support his action
Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 01, 2018
That's not a husband, that's an animal. Woman, you are married to a beast!!! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by positivethought: 7:59am On Mar 01, 2018
i can swear that this story is biased to favour the woman,the whole and real truth is yet to be told.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by Karmatyra(f): 8:06am On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

.....what?? are yoυ ѕerιoυѕly ѕerιoυѕ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by Mhizrohzz(f): 8:30am On Mar 01, 2018
Karmatyra:
.....what?? are yoυ ѕerιoυѕly ѕerιoυѕ?
He's not a sane human so don't bother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by Elcuba: 8:30am On Mar 01, 2018
It is very hard to leave an abusive relationship if you have self esteem issues. And if you are in an abusive relationship, you probably, by default, have self-esteem issues. If people always treat you like sh!t, then the person who treats you the least like crap is the best you know. 

Life just sucks for a lot of people

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by Azzakiyya(m): 8:34am On Mar 01, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by MistadeRegal(m): 8:38am On Mar 01, 2018
You also must not touch her because her oath might kill you too.
Beating a woman and worse your wife is disgusting.
What do you hope to gain from it?
Her bruises?
Her tears?
Her cry?
Her pains?
Her agony?
Her regrets?
Her fear of dying in silence?
Her fear of you?
Her fear of the unknown whenever you're around?
Her fear of you beating her up at every slightest provocation?
Her broken soul?
Her ruined beauty?
Her cry when alone?
Her hatred for ever loving you?
Her regret ever getting stuck to you?
Her fear of her life being in danger if she continue with you?
The embarrassment of her wrong choice?
The regret of her wrong choice?
Her trying to be careful with whatever she say or do while you're around or not just not to upset you and get another assault and battery?
The.... the... the… the… her… her… her…. in fact.... My fingers are already ''stammering' while typing.

Give such men overdose of SENSELIN.

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by OyiOtukpo: 8:44am On Mar 01, 2018
Its just a trick she's using. She wants to go back and run off with her kids when everyone is relaxed. She's being wise
freeze001:
She still wants to remain married to that beast and that's just the sad part.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by kenyguy(m): 8:52am On Mar 01, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by MistadeRegal(m): 8:54am On Mar 01, 2018
Evablizin:
God i reject this type of husband,with all my heart,with all my soul ,with all my strength and with everything within and without me,he will never cross my part,if he is going to sambisa forest i will be going to Finland .AMEN.

cheesy

Read prayer!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by nnamezie87(m): 8:54am On Mar 01, 2018
akeentech:
The husband did the right thing. I support his action
AY IT BE DONE TO UR SISTER...OR ANY LADY RELATED TO YOU

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by esorison(m): 8:55am On Mar 01, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:

Does this make me feel that some women treasure material things to their life?
Someone please tell the lady that this is Nigeria and if she dies the man might still be able to bribe his way through.
For the sake of the children she should take an exit door from that home
Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by mysteriousman(m): 9:05am On Mar 01, 2018
Seriously a lot of you all are quick to start condemning the man. What led the man to asking her to take an oath? Do you know if she cheated before? However irrespective of what happened he shouldn't have battered her. Drawing conclusions after hearing a side of the story ain't right

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by ubunja(m): 9:08am On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you are confusing dowry and bride price:
dowry= wife's side--->man
bride price= man's side--->wife's side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by pepperdem001(m): 9:13am On Mar 01, 2018
Chickens 4 sale in Benin. fast food size

Call:0803 368 9532
Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by abbeyloyee(m): 9:26am On Mar 01, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
cc; lalasticlala

Come to think of this **After the wound heals, it’s going to look like tattoos**. He helped her afterall
Oversense will not kill me

Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by manmidtexy(m): 9:33am On Mar 01, 2018
You too much.

Only i pray your fouled mouth won't make the hands of satan to reach you for the bitter truth you always spit out.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's the only disadvantage of allowing a man pay for your brideprice.
Re: Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS by joedejoe: 9:44am On Mar 01, 2018
For better for worse

(1) (2) (Reply)

Decomposing Body Found In A River In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) / DSS Charges Sowore, Mandate For Treasonable Felony, Cyberstalking Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.