Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,518 members, 7,854,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:54 PM

With The New Feature In Whatsapp, No One Can Lie Again On His Location - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / With The New Feature In Whatsapp, No One Can Lie Again On His Location (4520 Views)

New Locked Chats In Whatsapp Make Your Conversations More Private / WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature / Wireless Charging: A Useless Feature In The Smartphone Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With The New Feature In Whatsapp, No One Can Lie Again On His Location by Titheman(m): 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
i go hack am
Re: With The New Feature In Whatsapp, No One Can Lie Again On His Location by ikbnice(m): 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
dumo1:

No sir, i havebt heard of these before. Do you have any idea of such apps that one can download? Thanks.
the one I have one my phone is called floater. You can get many of these in the playstore. Just search for GPS spoofers

1 Like

Re: With The New Feature In Whatsapp, No One Can Lie Again On His Location by dustmalik: 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
jidxin:
Thank God im in nigeria .. d gps not always accurate
In Abuja and Lagos, GPS is very accurate, even turn by turn navigation works perfectly on Google Maps.
Re: With The New Feature In Whatsapp, No One Can Lie Again On His Location by dustmalik: 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
There is no way WhatsApp would implement such feature and wouldn't make provision of turning it off. If not for anything else, WhatsApp know the security implication of such feature if one isn't able to turn it off.

2 Likes

Re: With The New Feature In Whatsapp, No One Can Lie Again On His Location by Premiumwriter: 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
ikbnice:
some they by pass VPN but just combine GPS spoofer with VPN and you are good to go. I love spoofers as you can even enter the longitude and latitude of the exact location you wish to be. Teleportation made easy.
grin I'll try one of those. Does it require root?
Re: With The New Feature In Whatsapp, No One Can Lie Again On His Location by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
ikbnice:
the one I have one my phone is called floater. You can get many of these in the playstore. Just search for GPS spoofers
Ok thanks man
Re: With The New Feature In Whatsapp, No One Can Lie Again On His Location by ikbnice(m): 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
Premiumwriter:
grin I'll try one of those. Does it require root?
yes. You enjoy your phone more when it's rooted.
Re: With The New Feature In Whatsapp, No One Can Lie Again On His Location by Premiumwriter: 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
ikbnice:
yes. You enjoy your phone more when it's rooted.
I've tried rooting b4 but this phone is really stubborn
Re: With The New Feature In Whatsapp, No One Can Lie Again On His Location by ikbnice(m): 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
Premiumwriter:
I've tried rooting b4 but this phone is really stubborn
use kingroot and use 3G or 4G network. MTN, don't root with glo o unless it's fast in your area.
Re: With The New Feature In Whatsapp, No One Can Lie Again On His Location by WinkWrld: 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
VPN will divert location sharply
Re: With The New Feature In Whatsapp, No One Can Lie Again On His Location by lastbaff(m): 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
dumo1:

You never see something turn off location from your device settings and then log into google.com. your browser will still tell you your exaxt location based on your phone's ip address. Pretty annoying i tell you..
Very annoying

1 Like

Re: With The New Feature In Whatsapp, No One Can Lie Again On His Location by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
Simeony007:
With gb whatsapp by Omer you can turn off any rubbish or disable any shi't believe that?
mann ..i use that.. just love it lik crazy
Re: With The New Feature In Whatsapp, No One Can Lie Again On His Location by Julivas(m): 1:10am On Mar 02, 2018
MistadeRegal:
New World Order loading...
No privacy.
No hiding place.
And someone will say the world is not going to an end...

And also Mods please do something about this annoying gateway error.

You are absolutely correct, better for one to give his/her life to Jesus Christ now when there is still time.

1 Like

Re: With The New Feature In Whatsapp, No One Can Lie Again On His Location by MistadeRegal(m): 8:12am On Mar 02, 2018
Julivas:

You are absolutely correct, better for one to give his/her life to Jesus Christ now when there is still time.

Exactly.
But who has believed our report?
Unto whom has the hand of the LORD stretched forth?
But certain is one thing that HE will not relent until HE had sent forth justice unto the Everlasting.

1 Like

Re: With The New Feature In Whatsapp, No One Can Lie Again On His Location by jidxin(m): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
dustmalik:

In Abuja and Lagos, GPS is very accurate, even turn by turn navigation works perfectly on Google Maps.

I reside in lagos. Its not always accurate
Re: With The New Feature In Whatsapp, No One Can Lie Again On His Location by dustmalik: 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
jidxin:

I reside in lagos. Its not always accurate
It's probably your device.
Re: With The New Feature In Whatsapp, No One Can Lie Again On His Location by jidxin(m): 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
dustmalik:

It's probably your device.
I use.samsung

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Scammers Use 737 To Defraud People / Cheapest Call Rate Across Networks / FIFA 14 Super Mod PES 2018 Ultimate V 1 .2 By Bim Bim [ Fixed]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.