Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Nigerian Man Butchered To Death By Rival Cult In Aba - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Butchered To Death By Rival Cult In Aba (2756 Views)

Murdered UNIBEN Student, Desmond Obukobo, Was A Cultist, Killed By Rival Group / Area Boys Fight In Lagos Island. Man Butchered (Disturbing Photos) / Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Butchered To Death By Rival Cult In Aba by Treas006(f): 8:44am On Mar 01, 2018
Nigerian man butchered to death by Unknown men.

Kingsley Ikenna Eke popularly known as Paparazzi was yesterday butchered by unknown men who visited his residence at Aba

According to reports, the deceased is a member of the Neo - black movement of Africa aka and was believed to have been machete to death by the rival group Vikings.

The police command in Aba has taken up the case and are doing investigation but until the time of this report no arrest has been made yet

http://www.wakawoman.com/nigerian-man-butchered-death-rival-cult-aba/

Re: Nigerian Man Butchered To Death By Rival Cult In Aba by Fatherscrush: 8:54am On Mar 01, 2018
Leave cultism leave cultism una no hear
Re: Nigerian Man Butchered To Death By Rival Cult In Aba by King990: 9:01am On Mar 01, 2018
Small boys like NBM wan tackle Vikings.
Kill em all and their family members not excluded.

* Praise no executional untiLL he is
able 2 execute.
* praise no jarman untill he
gives account of his sailing
days.
Re: Nigerian Man Butchered To Death By Rival Cult In Aba by onward4life(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2018
4hawk Bagas!!! Joor

Too dirty!
Re: Nigerian Man Butchered To Death By Rival Cult In Aba by wakaman: 9:04am On Mar 01, 2018
Dead man!
Lived a stupid life.
Turn by turn.
Re: Nigerian Man Butchered To Death By Rival Cult In Aba by kabrud: 9:27am On Mar 01, 2018
My people from the forgotten land of yisreal and erosion headquarters of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Butchered To Death By Rival Cult In Aba by charles2044: 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
Chai, see blood everywhere.....killer don't have mercy, the butchered his body without recognition
Re: Nigerian Man Butchered To Death By Rival Cult In Aba by Rucheen(m): 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
How did you know he is with the movement?

How did you know who the killers are?

You sure say no be thief this one wey him neck dey like catapult
Re: Nigerian Man Butchered To Death By Rival Cult In Aba by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
King990 post=65462455[s:
]boys like NBM wan tackle Vikings.
. Small

able 2 execute.
days.[/s]

Who goes you??
Re: Nigerian Man Butchered To Death By Rival Cult In Aba by Jabioro: 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
The writer tried to confuse himself,how can it be unknown killers and the same time was kill by viking members the rival group to neo..the dead man paid supreme price,he couldn't do that without losing his life. Next fellow is awared of what will befell him..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Butchered To Death By Rival Cult In Aba by Fatherscrush: 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
Shun Cultism
Re: Nigerian Man Butchered To Death By Rival Cult In Aba by ZombieBuster: 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
kabrud:
My people from the forgotten land of yisreal and erosion headquarters of Nigeria.

Truly... There was a missing cow from daura

That ran into Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Butchered To Death By Rival Cult In Aba by ZombieBuster: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
King990:
Small boys like NBM wan tackle Vikings.

able 2 execute.
days.

O boy... Maintain oh undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Butchered To Death By Rival Cult In Aba by kabrud: 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
ZombieBuster:

Truly... There was a missing cow from daura

That ran into Nairaland
Hmmm, last time I checked, this is nairaland, not biafrasay and was never intended for only Igbo's opinion. But it still remains unclear why igbos feel every comment on nairaland must be in their favour, anything else, they throw insults. I hope igbos are not trying to reduce nairaland traffic in favour of biafrasay undecided. Though that remains an unrealistic dream. cheesy

But what I don't understand again is that, why is it that any member of this forum who makes one or two comments not going down well with the igbos, two or more monikers are quickly attached to start trolling him like a dog, yet, I have not seen any igbo moniker being trolled? grin. Is it that opposing members don't give a shiit about whatever they have to say, while they themselves are being affected by the opposing comments?

Actually, I don't know how to memorise people's monikers and keep tagging them up and down on every thread.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Butchered To Death By Rival Cult In Aba by ZombieBuster: 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
kabrud:

Hmmm, last time I checked, this is nairaland, not biafrasay and was never intended for only Igbo's opinion. But it still remains unclear why igbos feel every comment on nairaland must be in their favour, anything else, they throw insults. I hope igbos are not trying to reduce nairaland traffic in favour of biafrasay undecided. Though that remains an unrealistic dream. cheesy

But what I don't understand again is that, why is it that any member of this forum who makes one or two comments not going down well with the igbos, two or more monikers are quickly attached to start trolling him like a dog, yet, I have not seen any igbo moniker being trolled? grin Or is it that igbos are afraid of opposing opinion in a public forum? Now, I made my comment, this one has to quote me, any further comment from me, I get trolled. cheesy grin. Now will you mind following me? cheesy grin.

Actually, I don't know how to memorise people's monikers and keep tagging them up and down on every thread.

Cows everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Butchered To Death By Rival Cult In Aba by kabrud: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
ZombieBuster:

Cows everywhere
Dude, just follow me, our comments must really be affecting some brains, hence the troll. cheesy grin.

Pls follow me for proper trolling, and you know what? I neither follow nor troll any one of you, because is not necessary, the message still gets across to all and I am happy it is very effective. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Butchered To Death By Rival Cult In Aba by ZombieBuster: 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
kabrud:

Dude, just follow me, our comments must really be affecting some brains, hence the troll. cheesy grin.

Pls follow me for proper trolling, and you know what? I neither follow nor troll any one of you, because is not necessary, the message still gets across to all and I am happy it is very effective. grin cheesy

Tramadoral goats everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Butchered To Death By Rival Cult In Aba by kabrud: 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
ZombieBuster:

Tramadoral goats everywhere
Are these your selfies? You seem to have a lot of them in your album. Can we see more?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Butchered To Death By Rival Cult In Aba by ZombieBuster: 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
kabrud:

Are these your selfies? You seem to have a lot of them in your album. Can we see more?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Butchered To Death By Rival Cult In Aba by kabrud: 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
[quote author=ZombieBuster post=65536444][/quote]
I mean just your selfies cheesy grin. This one doesn't seem to be you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Butchered To Death By Rival Cult In Aba by ZombieBuster: 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
kabrud:

I mean just your selfies cheesy grin. This one doesn't seem to be you.

Re: Nigerian Man Butchered To Death By Rival Cult In Aba by kabrud: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
[quote author=ZombieBuster post=65536585][/quote]
Common, stop posting pictures of human beings, you know what I mean. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Butchered To Death By Rival Cult In Aba by ZombieBuster: 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
kabrud:

Common, stop posting pictures of human beings, you know what I mean. cheesy grin

Re: Nigerian Man Butchered To Death By Rival Cult In Aba by kabrud: 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
[quote author=ZombieBuster post=65537453][/quote]
Why are you posting these pictures? Have you forgotten where you kept your selfies?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Butchered To Death By Rival Cult In Aba by ZombieBuster: 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
kabrud:

Why are you posting these pictures? Have you forgotten where you kept your selfies?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Butchered To Death By Rival Cult In Aba by kabrud: 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
[quote author=ZombieBuster post=65537617][/quote]
Yes, I can sight you in the group, though with a different name. You have a very good photographer there. cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Incantation Begins For The Person Who Carted Oba Of Lagos Staff Of Office. Video / VIDEO: Cultists And Police In A Gun Battle At Sapele Road Benin City- Edo State / A Dispatch Rider Delivered This Letter, What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.