Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Meet Fan Who Kept Mercy Johnson's Marriage Intact (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Fan Who Kept Mercy Johnson's Marriage Intact (see Photos) (2169 Views)

Mercy Johnson "Marriage Talk" With Nollywood Actress Liz Benson. / Mercy Johnson Marriage In Soup / See The Real Reason Behind The Tension In Mercy Johnson's Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Fan Who Kept Mercy Johnson's Marriage Intact (see Photos) by 1Ebisco: 9:51am On Mar 01, 2018
Nigerian Nollywood stay mercy Johnson has tried to keep her marriage together even when the public said her marriage had crash but the family is still growing stronger daily.

The former special adviser to Kogi state governor’s marriage is tending to bond stronger and as we celebrate this they is a name that is keeping the marriage in good shape.

Benedict Okojie is Mercy Johnson’s number one fan, and she happens to be her brother in-law.

If you can maintain a good n healthy relationship with your in-laws then you are bond to enjoy a better and lasting home.

Benedict and Mercy Johnson very much love themselves and this is evident in the conversation between them.

When you surely have a brother in-law who is your fan and lover, surely your marriage is on the right track.

Could this be the secret to Mercy Johnson’s happy and strong marriage?

Benedict Okojie, brother in-law

Benedict Okojie, brother in-law

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/meet-fan-who-kept-mercy-johnsons.html

1 Like

Re: Meet Fan Who Kept Mercy Johnson's Marriage Intact (see Photos) by charijee(f): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2018
Kept her marriage intact undecided..how

When bloggers run out of stories

3 Likes

Re: Meet Fan Who Kept Mercy Johnson's Marriage Intact (see Photos) by OsoDupe(f): 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
Op, you are confused.
Re: Meet Fan Who Kept Mercy Johnson's Marriage Intact (see Photos) by punisha: 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
To slap this blogger just hungry me... I swear.
Re: Meet Fan Who Kept Mercy Johnson's Marriage Intact (see Photos) by nazablossom(f): 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
You think so? Mercy is well behaved, and she is not just a random girl, she's an actress with a name so the guy would be cool with her. She is in her house or rather husband's house, and the guy on the other hand lives in a separate home, peace go dey lass lass.

(1) (Reply)

(see Photos) Davido In New Photo Shot With Dj Khalid,dj Ecool And Efe / Tiwa Savage Bring Out Teebillz And Her Son Jamil On Stage In London / Why I Want Toyin Lawani As My Babymama But Never As My Wife- Pretty Mike Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.