Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Insurance With Packages For Worldwide Travelers - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Insurance With Packages For Worldwide Travelers (321 Views)

How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) / Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) / Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insurance With Packages For Worldwide Travelers by MaximilianM33: 10:23am On Mar 01, 2018
Hello Community!
I love to travel around the world and was already faced to dangerous illnesses several times.
So i am very happy to have lately found an insurance who would insure this not small risk.

regards Max
Re: Insurance With Packages For Worldwide Travelers by Michaela45: 9:14am On Mar 02, 2018
Hello Max!
I also love to travel around the world and to dangerous countries and locations.
But until now no insurance wanted to insure me, all said it would be to much risk to bear.
But I have heared from one insurance that would do it and if you already have found you
you might mean than the European KV for sure. Will have to have a look at them too.

best wishes Michaela

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Donate To A Hospital In Ibadan / Traditionally Used To Treat Diabetes / To Keep Fit, You Need To Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.