Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

In Need Of Boer Goat - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / In Need Of Boer Goat (3292 Views)

Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) / Boer Goat For Sale / Goat Farming Business: Facts About Pure Boer Goat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Boer Goat by orlabass(m): 10:27am On Mar 01, 2018
Anybody into rearing of boer goat should Pls help me out, I want to buy... Whatsap 08131034663

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Boer Goat by chriswu(m): 11:26am On May 13, 2018
You are looking at spending between 300k to 800k each on a goat. It can be sourced.
orlabass:
Anybody into rearing of boer goat should Pls help me out, I want to buy... Whatsap 08131034663
Re: In Need Of Boer Goat by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 13, 2018
Re: In Need Of Boer Goat by warrenweste(m): 2:53pm On May 13, 2018
namet:
http://www.pilgrimranchnigeria.com/livestock/goat-farm/

How much does it cost each,the website didnt contain price
Re: In Need Of Boer Goat by Nobody: 4:58am On May 14, 2018
Contact the farm. I posted the info as a courtesy. Goodluck!

warrenweste:

How much does it cost each,the website didnt contain price
Re: In Need Of Boer Goat by Sniperghost: 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
I'm importing kalahari reds from south Africa soon, follow our telegram goat group to learn more about goat farming and keep updated on my farm and interract with other goat farmers. Link: @Goatbauernhof
Re: In Need Of Boer Goat by Phather2307: 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
I have created this liberal group https://www./BoerKalahariwadgoat/ so that people with improved goat breed such as Boer, Kalahari red, Savannah goat and their cross breeds can have an avenue to buy and sell these improved breeds. Please take all precautions before you complete any transaction.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Boer Goat by pixel704: 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
I contacted pilgrim ranch for boer goat about 2 years ago, they have them of all sizes but the prices are high. Don't know if he still have them in large numbers cause i read in news last time that his boer goats were poison, he lost some of his goat then. A farm in Katsina and another in Kaduna use to have both Kalahari and boer goat but are out of stock when i reach out to them, they don't keep them like pilgrim ranch . their prices from their last stock when i contact them then was cheaper. I will try to get the name of the farms and their contact, that of Kaduna even have a web site

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Old Layers chicken Are For Sale In Ibadan / My Poultry Diary / 450k/acre 200 Acres Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.