Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

I Need A Like Mind - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Like Mind (300 Views)

I Need A Like Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Like Mind by Madeready: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2018
I'm a graduate of the federal university of technology Akure based in Lagos. I'm into printing and publishing of educational books . I need a serious and honest partner to set up a printing and publishing firm. The partner must be ready to commit his/her time,intellectual n financial resources to the idea. The partnership among other things will focus/discuss/agree on. (1) registration issues (2) getting an office space (3) getting certain startup equipment like printers and other accessories. Be assured that the business is highly rewarding. For details call/WhatsApp 08035826920

(1) (Reply)

Are Linkedin And Twitter Truely The Hardest Of Social Media Platforms? / World Bank Commits $8 Million To Nigeria’s First Varsity Ict Park In OAU / You Cant Belief What You Are About To Get For 100% Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.