Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

My Ever Bad Day On Earth - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Ever Bad Day On Earth (381 Views)

Fairmoney Referral Income Review: How To Make N5,000 In A Day On Fairmoney App / Nothing Less Than $5/day On Trusted And Verified Platforms.no Investment Needed / Make $1 A Day On Hextra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ever Bad Day On Earth by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
Despite the fact that I left home at age16yrs in 2011 and I try to make name for myself in terms of hustle. So finally make it that I roll with prof's and big boys around due to my hardworking and zeal towards making it. And I meet so many people that rings it to my ear that the best investment is to buy land now that the prices increase later. Some of the big men that I roll with often told me how he bought like 12 hectares of land for 15k per plot in the bush that they don't believe it will become very popular area now that everybody is struggling to have land there now. So I make up my mind to go back home because I hear that every indigenes have his or her own family land that it may be cheaper if they see cash. Upon getting to my father that is now 'baale' head of the family but he's old, I now ask him that I need some hectares of land for commercial farming( scope) and I think that's the best investment for me now at my age. To cut the story short my mother comes in and I tell her what I came for but she's now telling me that the third son of my father( my father has 4 wives and my mum is the 4th wife) is threatening my mother that we can't get any share from the family property when my father died, am really shocked when my mum told me I shouldn't intervene in their land. Am crying inside that I came from a poor and very ignorant family because this the best opportunity for me to invest more because of my future. @paddy adenuga gives me influence to write this out

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Mine Bitcoin From Your Computer? / How Do I Get An Investor (male Or Female) / Check Out Various Ways To Make Money Online Without Being Scammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.