Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Two Teachers Rape 6-year-old Pupil In School Toilet - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Teachers Rape 6-year-old Pupil In School Toilet (973 Views)

Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Bauchi School Toilet / Gunmen Kidnap 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls, Two Teachers / 4-Year-Old Girl Identifies Staff Who Defiled Her Inside School’s Toilet In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Teachers Rape 6-year-old Pupil In School Toilet by agba1900: 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
http://www.thepointng.com/two-teachers-rape-6-year-old-pupil-in-school-toilet/

The police in Ajuwon, Ogun State, have arrested two teachers for allegedly raping a six-year-old pupil inside the toilet at a private school, Peaklane, in the Akute area of the state.

The teachers were simply identified as Mr. Leke and Anyawu.
It was gathered that the matter, however, also degenerated into an alleged physical assault of the victim’s father, Mr. Afolabi Oluwadunke, by the school's owners and other teachers, when he went to the school with some police officers to arrest the suspects.
According to findings, trouble began when the victim’s mother went to...

http://www.thepointng.com/two-teachers-rape-6-year-old-pupil-in-school-toilet/

Re: Two Teachers Rape 6-year-old Pupil In School Toilet by Okanlawon2015(m): 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
Hw can Dat be possible, two grown up men against a six years old girl. Dis is difermation and trying to distroy the good image f the school. Let us remember God in everything we are doing. Nigerians think.

(1) (Reply)

My Nigerian Boyfriend Stole My Two Cars, Looted My Home – South African Lady / Abeokuta Big Boy Sdj Teeman Caught With Used Sanitary Pads / Business Man Caught Having Anal Sex With 13-year-old Boy In Balogun Market (VIDE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.