Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Photo Of The Day: Whose Wife Is This? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Day: Whose Wife Is This? (909 Views)

"My Wife is Here" - Davido spotted with Chioma in Bahamas after two months apart / "When Your Wife Is Your Stylist" Joseph Yobo Looks Dope In Suit / Banky And Adesua: When Your Wife Is Your Biggest Fan (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: Whose Wife Is This? by valuable2020: 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
Some people are obviously very crazy about tattoos and we know that many musicians feel its part of the music game. Although, there are still a few who do not have a single one on their body but we almost agree that tattoos are OK if you’re into entertainment.

However, here is this mom with all these tats. Do you think its cool or nah

Re: Photo Of The Day: Whose Wife Is This? by divinehand2003(m): 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
It's crazy
Re: Photo Of The Day: Whose Wife Is This? by stefanweeks: 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
cool tho

but i wouldnt advice
Re: Photo Of The Day: Whose Wife Is This? by TeamLeader(m): 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
Wizzy
Re: Photo Of The Day: Whose Wife Is This? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
Crazy but I would be lying , if I don't admit it's beautiful on her like an art exhibition or something. With her carrying that baby is just gorgeous for the fleek.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Whose Wife Is This? by pyyxxaro: 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
Devil well done oh cool

(1) (Reply)

I Will Be A Bigger Artist Than Wizkid And Davido By December 2018 – Teddya Says / You Are A Disgrace To Christianity – Fan Slams Timi Dakolo / Burna Boy Reacts To The Death Of Xxxtentacion!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.